Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xman10101
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 23
Reason we should let you join: I have been playing on a few non whitelist servers and till now none has realy been my thing cuz of ppl griefing etc also with all the banned items.
Im just looking for a nice group of ppl to play some ftb with. i am also quite a leek about ftb (i know most of the basics) and its always nice to learn some stuf from more experienced ppl.​

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
come on admin un ban me i was just pissed because i lost my stuff i have spent ages building and collecting sh*t i have spent hours on your server, why ban me because i was annoyed about losing my stuff
just unban me please i was just annoyed
my in game name is nouch1st
#

tokjlh16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tokjlh16 and Jewish_monkeys
Reason: we're both really into ftb but neither of us have good enough computers to handle running a private server, we're both respectful to others hard work and we would just like to play some (modded) minecraft together, i can assure you we will log long hours and i cannot stress enough that we will leave everyone else alone (in response to the man above me), we're both fairly experienced players and would be very grateful to be whitelisted

Gotissues

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: got1ssues
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 18
Reason we should let you join: I love creating ingenenous builds and i'd love to have to share my builds and see the builds and accomplishments of others

Syscokid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Syscokid
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 29
Reason we should let you join: I enjoy playing minecraft with mods and enjoy playing minecraft with others. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 and own it for XBox and Pocket edition as well now. Been looking for a FTB community that has a lot of mods as well as protections.

Sanaradain

Jul 29, 2019
DomoRockz sorry minimum Age is 16,

Xman10101, Rhodoxify, Dudethegobbo, Syscokid, WafflesBG, got1ssues, tokjlh16, Jewish_monkeys, Xman10101 welcome to the server.

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 20
Reason we should let you join: I love the unlimited possibilities and ideas one can implement into FTB. What's more exciting is that I can share that and interact with people on the server.

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log in to the server anymore :( The second i join I crash. This started to happen yesterday, it worked fine before that. I have tried downloading the modpack again and updating java but nothing helps. Someone got the same problem as I do?

Edit

I think it's something with my base. If u guys can play on the server. Sisckokid and Angrygerda should know where it is. But i warn you :D

Edit 2

Ok I got on the server. Going to fix some things, it looks like my base is loaded 24/7 so everything is a mess... playing with 2-3 fps

Edit 3

Nothing extra with my base actually, went to my quarry, no items floating around. Still 3 fps though...

Edit 4

Tried to log in now, works fine

thomas matalamaki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: t3hsk1llzz
Reason to join: I want to find an active server to build cool stuff, and this server seems like a good and friendly one. :)

rockstarg98

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:rockstarg98[DOUBLEPOST=1378173828][/DOUBLEPOST]ign:rockstarg98
reason to join:i started out playing tekkit then went to ftb for more of a challenge. i love to play with other players because it makes for a better experience in game. i have an issue with people who think they can just come in to a server and grief for enjoyment it gets annoying and to be honest playing in single player is boring after awhile. ftb is one of my favorite modpacks and i would be very happy if i get accepted into this server if you take the time to read this thank you.

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sushibas
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 30

IGN: mno25

IGN: Atmik
Reason we should let you join: We need a good community based server for us to play :)

p.s. hope it's okay to apply 3 apps at once :)

hellhound900

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hellhound900
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 15,3months from 16
Reason we should let you join:im looking for a good ftb server that dont have greg tech

YouGGs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YouGGs
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 20
Reason we should let you join: Really trying to find a good server. Trying to get started on yt

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 27
Reason we should let you join: you will have a hard time finding someone who plays as much as me ive played thru the whole ftb ult modpack afew times here is a link to a gallery of photos ive taken of some of the things i have done https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153509016165381.1073741825.534135380&type=1&l=4f64030502 im a huge helper :/ sometimes i feel i help to much and fear i ruin the game so i try to hold back and make sure to ask the peeps im helping to not let me help to much its no fun if you get to much help the server i have been on was good had peeps who played daily for hours was fun but lately no one gets on 1 said he had a medical prob i wont go into the owner has been over seas and wont get back till next month his wife when she plays is quite and mainly just repeatedly rebuilds her house with wool since i gave her a minum stone and showed her it can chance the color lol had 1 say he would get banned on a non ftb server if he didnt play more offten on it and havent seen him since 1 just vanished and most others never really played to begin with :/ so i need a new server to play on i saw this one figured why not it says ftb ult but then i guess it was chanced to ftb unleashed i havent played on a unleashed befor but it shouldnt be a problem i guess to get use to it