Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HDComplex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: viperzTM96
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: Looking for a server where i can put in alot of hours and improve my understanding of the 1.5.2 changes. I am a good team builder and have very innovative designs and ideas.

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
hi i posted an app yesterday i think how will i know if i get whitelisted will you message me[DOUBLEPOST=1374149887][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry my bad i just looked and you put a message on this thread lol

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiabloSouls
Reason we should let you join: I would like to play on friendly server with people where we would have fun . I would also like to explore new server.

lucario200151

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: lucario200151
Age 16
Reason we should let you join: i need a good server without gregtech, i can help people with the mods or if they're new to them, i can build cool houses, and i can contribute to the server. (anything else i will add)

michael williams

Jul 29, 2019
ign-BuisnessCookie
age-17
i just want to find an awesome server and this one looks awesome. also i follow the rules
PS my minecraft username is BuisnessCookie

sannieboy91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Sannieboy91
Reason: i like to try out ftb with a fun community, this seems to be a nice server to try it out. Hopefully you guys can give me tips etc.

CrueltE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CrueltE
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):19
Reason we should let you join:I played Vanilla Minecraft since it was in early Beta, I got into modded Minecraft a few months ago and I love building contraptions and amazing building, structures, and machines. I have always either made my own server for a few other friends, or joined another so I know how hard it is to own a server and to play on one with others. If I get white listed I can promise you that I will only bring positive things to the server being my personality and the great inventions I can come up with.

EnterableVirus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EnterableVirus
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 21
Reason we should let you join: Im fairly new to minecraft started after watching keralis and sky lets play vids on youtube begin to pick up quick on the basic then saw feed the beast and loved how it was. Nice player doesnt grief (takes too long to build something just to have it griefed), complain and pretty chill and laidback.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
The Server has just had a huge change the World has reset and we are now going live on Feed The Beast Unleashed Privatepack!!!!!

WEEDM0NSTER

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WEEDM0NSTER
REASON YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN: IM A FRIENDLY PLAYER AND REALLY NEED A GOOD SERVER TO PLAY ON WITH A GOOD BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HELP EACHOTGHER AND THIS SERVER SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE JUST WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.

Marfeeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Marfeeo
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 30
Reason we should let you join: I play well with others for the most part, I like to consider myself a fairly skilled builder..and I am not a douche.

CynicismHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CynicismHD
Reason we should let you join: I hope to contribute to a community home and learn some things about IC2.

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nouch1st
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 28
Reason we should let you join: i have been looking for a long time for a whitelisted server where i can do team builds and be part of a good community and not get loads of little kids grieving my stuff, i think you should let em join because i feel i would bring a lot to the server i am a very good builder and i nearly everything there is to know about all the mods in the ftb mod packs i have played everyone of them lol

i am doing this app again because i just tried to login but i havent been whitelisted yet, someone commented and said everyone had been whitelisted but i still cant join

WEEDM0NSTER

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Clayton, I tried to join but it says im not whitelisted. I think maybe its because you need to spell WEEDM0NSTER with a zero instead of an O?

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Wlecome to the Server Nouch, sorry if we missed you the first time thru been pretty busy lately.[DOUBLEPOST=1374590615][/DOUBLEPOST]that would be it missed the zero an O instead. FIXED!