Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
RaptorousCraft is a GRADE A+ FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 server. Come and join us, Find out for yourself.

FTBUnleashed
SERVER IS OPEN TO PUBLIC
This server IS WHITELISTED
Server mods do Stream and upload to Youtube using this server
by joining this server understand that you will be seen somewhere, sometime, by someone
If you also stream and make videos you are more than welcome to make your own as long as you don't violate some obscure rule somewhere that we don't know about

You will need to go through and application, but believe me, its WELL worth it

APP FORMAT:

ModPack: FTBUnleashed

To get the pack just click the Private Packs button on your launcher and type in FTBUnleashed.

IP SERVER: RaptorousCraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565
IP MUMBLE v1.2.3: RaptorousCraft.murmur.nfoservers.com PORT: 7720

RULES:
No Griefing
No Disrespect

GoldenRule:
"Treat others, as you yourself, would like to be treated."

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly because I run two servers and and the other one will have GregTech. Though that second server isn't open yet it's private since i haven't finished getting permission for a couple of mods and it's a custom pack not FTB.

mj23bulls7

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna post an app for my friends and I.
IGN: mj23bulls7, Torn_Fusion, Newbie211
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): All 16
Reason we should let you join: We'll be quality members of the community. We'll be active for plenty of hours each week.

Hekapolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hekapolo
Reason we should let you join: I think I will add cool stuff to the server and like to build community stuff (farms etc)

IceDrug20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VMvinner
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I am a nice player and I know a lot of stuff, so I'd love to help out with different things. I'll also build community things after some time. I will also be posting videos on my Youtube channel. :)

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: footykid3
Reason:. I learned how to use mods such as buildcraft and Equalivent Exchange at a early stage. Once FTB came out I started to play with the mod pack. I've learned how to use almost all the mods in the pack. My favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag Also I'm looking to start of a youtube channel. I hope that your server is a nice community for me to start up and expand my channel. I've watched Direwolf20 for about an year now and he has help me understand all the mods even the complex ones like extrabees. I hope to spread my knowledge to everyone else on your server

1986anthony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1986anthony
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: I just like to have fun and enjoy the game. I don't like get on peoples nerves and would rather just be helpful. I like being in a community of people to talk to and play the game the with and wouldn't do anything that is against the rules.

XeiZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeiZ and MidgeS (capital X and Z, capital M and S)
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 25 & 22
Reason we should let you join: We both are interested in a good moderated and close ftb community without any danger of griefing. I also stream on twitch.tv/XeiZ and will most likely try to start some youtube uploads sometime soon (im not a big streamer at all).

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to RaptorousCraft both of you. I understand I very new to streaming so I really don't have alot of viewers, though Dodge has some good videos on youtube.

mat456789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mat456789
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I am very interested in the FTB mod pack and know much about it. I like to be apart of a community of people who help each other and do things together. I have read all the rules and i promise not to break any. I love the machine part of FTB and I will be building many factories.

Dimmert

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Dimmert
AGE 16
Reason why to let me join,, iam a young energetic guy who is interested in making and helping out some friends, i know almost everything about ftb and i have some computercraft skills.. also i occaisonally stream, if i aint allowed cuz iam no mod its ok :)

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Laloth
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: Because i am trying to find a good server to play FTB on! And i am just trying to find a cool community to play with.

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, I'm the other server owner, just wanted to post here for a quick second that i will be replying to whitelist apps as well as mr clayton ;)