Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: n12i1ck11
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 24
Reason we should let you join: I am trying to find a good server to play FTB on and somewhere that have a good community. Also FTB is always better to play with other then by one self

iby102

Jul 29, 2019
Damn...... can't download the 0.5 version of the pack atm hope the problem will be solved in this week........

Barbrule

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Prankster01
Age (Over 16 Required): 17
Reason we should let you join: I will be a quality member to the community, plus i want a place I can relax and not worry about too much.

Dwillix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dwillix
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I believe I should be let in because I am a respectful energetic and kind person who interested in helping others

Trey Travis

Jul 29, 2019
Reason we should let you join: I am the type of person that prefers to work with others, I get bored if I play by myself. I prefer to be able to speak with others while playing in a similar world so that we can help each other while not mooching off each other. I used to own a server so I am familiar with the basic rules, and, to be honest, I know how irritating it can be for some people to break the rules, so I am one that you can count on following the rules you set :3 I am very familiar with most mods almost all of the ones in this pack and I am just really here to have fun and build fantastic things in Minecraft :3

Triforceofpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sswasmer
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: I've played tekkit way back when it was popular and even before that I played tech and magic mods and I've played FTB after the first day the launcher came out and I'm full of great ideas for stuff to do so there :)

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SilverSinX
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I'm a creative builder and I have fun making my own new builds in the world, and I use a lot of my time helping people :)

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avatar1x0x1
Age (Over 16 Required): 24
Reason we should let you join: I am a mature and educated player with years of minecraft/ftb experience who enjoys helping others out and being a constructive member of the community.

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TattyD
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 26
Reason we should let you join: Used to play on the old server, and i know you've all missed me
smiley.gif
Want to do some bigger and better builds got some good ideas!

themars

Jul 29, 2019
Ign themarsman1
Age 17
I'm a mod on a ftb server and want to try it out on 152 with no Greg tech before its relesed

dudethegobbo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dudethegobbo
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):22
Reason we should let you join: I enjoy minecraft and building. My buddy Deviant210 also plays on the server. I mainly just keeep to myself.

Calaglin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Calaglin
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 24
Reason we should let you join: I have a lot of experience playing modded minecraft, mostly enjoy building things that are functional and help people on the server.

kai lycett

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xILYCETTx
age:13 im not going to lie to you i am mature just give me a chance please
reason why i should join: because i will add excitement to the server and im good at ftb so i can help people out i am mature for 13 trust me just give me a chance please?:)

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nouch1st
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 28
Reason we should let you join: i have been looking for a long time for a whitelisted server where i can do team builds and be part of a good community and not get loads of little kids grieving my stuff, i think you should let em join because i feel i would bring a lot to the server i am a very good builder and i nearly everything there is to know about all the mods in the ftb mod packs i have played everyone of them lol please let me join lol