Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
I will apologize
Dodge I am sorry for disrespecting your authority. It was not my place to blame you for odd occurrences on the server. I promise I will restrain from arguing with you as your are the server owner. Please accept my deepest apologies, Darkmatter35
(Yes this is ligit and yes I know it sounds cheesy)

OllyOllyOscar

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for accepting me on your server but i haven't been whitelisted i dont mind but i think you may of put caps on my name (has happened a lot in the past) so if you could fix that would be most appreciated. my name is

ollyollyoscar no caps

thanks

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
you guys have been whitelisted, and dark, im not the one who banned you, we told you that you were walking a fine line, you pushed it. lewin went through with the banning

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
Where I can find the server patch? ive downloaded everything according to the instructions given in the first post but it still says that im missing a bunch of mods when I try to log in

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stephenseiber
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 23
Reason we should let you join: i am a very advance player. and i do a live stream...

iby102

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeeLuMc
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):almost 17
Reason we should let you join:Will be pretty happy to play on a server mostly because i like to comunicate while playing (being alone is awful) and i like meeting new people ....I'm not the hardcore pvp type......

Dr.Bubba

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for me and my buddy
IGN:Dr_Bubba and Fflippyv2
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): Dr_Bubba -30/Fflippyv2 16
Reason we should let you join:We were on a server untill today when the decided to close it without notice just looking for a place to chill and place blocks now we are also very active on server I usually log 6+ hours a day

Maurice Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my IGN is TechGuy427
I am 19 years old
I would love to play on this server because i am very good at ftb, i consider myself a good builder and good at think up ideas.... I would love to join a community server like Mindcrack FTB... but i do not like gregtech, so this server seems perfect for me and i would love to join! I have never griefed or been banned from a server before so I will not cause any trouble... Thank you for any replies...

Dakota

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DK15
I am 16 years old.
I want to play on this server because I am an avid follower of the mods development and the actually using them. I started making my own mod packs before Tekkit or FTB were around and know I play on the FTB packs. I love being partnered with someone and can't wait to find a home here on this server! Thanks, for your consideration.

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lauchlin
I wouldn't mind joining, if you have room. I'm usually playing much of the time on my own, and wouldn't mind joining and chatting on teamspeak or skype at times. i've been working ftb NGT for about two weeks (since it came out) If not now, I'd be willing to join once 1.5 comes out public as well.......:) Cheers!

CaptianPrice13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptianPrice13
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: I don't greif, steal, cheat, hack, or be a jerk. I am a friendly player and I love to team up with people and build communities.

Antikov4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Antikov4
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 23
Reason we should let you join: i was searching for a nice FTB Server to play on with no griefing and when i found your post i though it would be nice to join and enjoy playing on it with a good community.

KurtFTW

Jul 29, 2019
ING: GLink04
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 25
Reason we should let you join? Because two of my friends play the server and I would like the chance to play along with them.

iliquide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iliquide
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 25
Reason we should let you join: Already have a friend on this server, i want to be on a good server to buid amazing thing, and share with people.