Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigtwisty
Reason we should let you join: You want people to play on your server. I want to play on your server. Seems like a win-win situation, unless I turn out to be a foul mouthed griefer with an attitude... but at 35 I hope I've outgrown that stuff by now! :)

---------------------------------------------------------
A reasonable facsimile of intelligence...

Zeek4211

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mind adding me to list? wanting to play with others to get used to new mods since i am considering trying to start streaming.

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xCouzchat7
Reason we should let you join: I would like to test out the new feature that the mod have in 1.5.2 with a group of people instead of by myself.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server getting the chunk claiming added to night and hopefully be up in the next 30 minutes

WolfTiger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WolfTiger
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16, 17 shortly.
Reason we should let you join: I have been searching for a modded server for quite some time now. This seems like a legit, no plugins, banned items and such server. It also looks fairly new, and it would be nice to play with new people.

boemer234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boemer234
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17 (almost 18)
Reason we should let you join: i have a decent amount of experience with all the mods in ftb, and i have a lot of time to play on your server

jacob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dafuzz160
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: I have wanted to play on an FTB 1.5.2 ultimate server for awhile. I think I have found a great server to play. I am fairly experienced with most of the mods in the pack.

nsg11132

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nsg11132
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):21
Reason we should let you join:I'm a mature community player that will add a to to the server, such a shared machine room and a void age (if i can find the page)

beastinator123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Beastinator123
Reason we should let you join: I have had bad experiences with other FTB communities not paying attention to their players, Looking for a good FTB w/o GT.

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
I have two questions. Will this server be updated to 1.6 ftb and by that time will you stop accepting applications?
Also I would Prefer that chunk loaders be enabled but to have their size limited if that is possible.
IGN: Darkmatter35
Reason we should let you join: I love playing FTB. I have been playing since 1.0 ftb mods came out. I am a good player and a kind and generous person. I can guarantee that you will never have any problems with me because I have never been banned before.

Pernicion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pernicion
Reasons you should let me join: I'm a mature player... I 'haz skillz'... and the rules you've set forth seem to pretty much sum up how I feel an MC community should treat one another. I jump in it.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Just double tapped a few of the names on the list i saw a couple of you said you hadn't been whitelisted yet. Sorry if we missed you, but please speak up if we have.

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: commandergeneral
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 21
Reason we should let you join: looking for a group of people to have fun with playing ftb