Whitelist Server Project Dinamo [Monster 1.1.2][Whitelist][15 slots][No bans][18 +]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeusEXMachina83

Jul 29, 2019
What I have done wrong which settings I need in the FTB Launcher for monster modpack? Some microblogs are missing :(

Which monster server version is hosted 1.1.1. or 1.1.2?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Ok it was 1.1.2. I activated all mods I hope this was correct?

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like one of our ram sticks has been faulty, support replaced it, should be back up and running now.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : Qancel
Location and GMT : Sweden
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? :
Not that I am aware of.
Why would you like to join? : I'm looking for a decent server to try out monster and experience what it has to offer. I'm hoping that this server is the one.
Why should we accept you? : I dont know. If you are looking for a player that will be online a few hours every day and try his best not to cause drama. I'm a decent candidate.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Limited. I have been trying it out a little now and it seems that as I suspected my dated knowledge from Ultimate several months ago is mostly moot.
How often will you be online? : Several hours a day.
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes.
Misc: Several weeks ago I applied to this server but withdrew my application. The reason for that was that I was accepted into a different server and went on to test it. I felt it unfair to leave my application here active since it would take me a while to determine if I was going to choose that server or not.

I have tested about three servers until now. All have been either laggy and in one case the tick rate for the server was low. I'm hoping that your server will have minimum lag, some is always present, and a close to normal tickrate.

I informed an admin that I was leaving and why on all occasions and removed any block I had placed that I knew had chunks loaded, quarries, etc.

I felt it would only be fair to include why I withdrew my former application and why I left the previous servers.

Popeen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: popeen
Location and GMT: Stockholm, GMT +2
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why?: No
Why would you like to join?: I usually play on a private server with just my friends but would like to try and play with some new people. This seems like a good server. Also in the last year I have mostly played vanilla and would like to get back into modded Minecraft.
Why should we accept you?: Because you can ;) No but seriously because I am a nice person that usually keeps to myself on the server but also like to work on community projects from time to time. I would say that I am above average when it comes to building technical stuff, at least in vanilla.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any othermodpacks/mods?: I have played FTB before however that was a while ago. I used to play on a private server and we played Direwolf20 for 1.4.7
How often will you be online?: Often daily but at least weekly.
Do you agree to our rules?: yes, I think they are good

AustinMacQ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : AustinMacQ
Location and GMT : BC, Canada GMT -7:00
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Nope
Why would you like to join? : First server that i've found that has had all mods enabled, and that didn't have 100 rules.
Why should we accept you? : I love to play with other people and help others with thier builds
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I've play with monster for about 2 months, and the Direwolf20 Pack since the FTB loader has been out.
How often will you be online? : 3-4 hours week days. I do have a job, but I try and play as much as I can. Weekends I play much more.
Do you agree to our rules?: 100% They seem very fair!

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Evilek, Demolka, 6ixpack, Kocyk_
Location and GMT: Poland
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why?: No, we have not
Why would you like to join?: We are looking for a stable, european server to play on after a long break (Unleashed 1.5.2)
Why should we accept you?: We are a bunch of experienced, mature and friendly players looking for a server to stay and spend a lot of time on. I personally used to run an Unleashed 1.5.2 Server called EvilCraft, if you search the forums, you might find it.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any othermodpacks/mods?: We remember Equivalent Exchange times, so, it's like since 1.2.5 version of modded minecraft :)
How often will you be online?: 3-5 hours a day.
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes, we do.

Princet Penguin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : insnpngn
Location and GMT : US, GMT - 7:00
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Nope
Why would you like to join? : I want to play with some mature people, and muck about with blood magic
Why should we accept you? : I'm a mature, friendly fellow; pretty good at problem solving
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I've got a good amount of experience with some Direwolf20 packs
How often will you be online? : Every other day-ish, maybe more often
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username :maplepies
Location and GMT :California GMT 7:00
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? :no i have not
Why would you like to join? :because ive been playing alot of direwolf's pack and want to switch it up
Why should we accept you? :I'm helpful i know alot about the mods i prefer to base with someone. And i like like talkin with people in TS
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? :I have a ton of Experience and have watched a ton of videos, there are still a few mods im not too familiar with tho.
How often will you be online? : quite often hard to say how much a day it could be sparatic but i will most likely be on daily
Do you agree to our rules?:eek:f coarse!:p