Whitelist Server Project Dinamo [Monster 1.1.2][Whitelist][15 slots][No bans][18 +]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
Server is backup up.
Since I'm not at home, could someone check If its running?

Last edited:

Starian

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : Starian
Location and GMT : Sweden GMT+1
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Nope.

Why would you like to join? : I enjoy to play Minecraft with other people, i dislike immature people so your server with a 18 restriction seems like a good choice.

Why should we accept you? : Well, that is more of a question for you. Do you want a well-mannered and helpful guy then that's the reason i guess.

What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Been playing on and off since tekkit was the only pack around so i know my way around alot of the packs. Bad at memorizing things though so i keep forgetting how some things work.

How often will you be online? : I have a full time job and a rather busy life, i'm not going to be on every day, but a few days a week after work for a few hours.

Do you agree to our rules? : Yes.

Best regards,
Starian

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : DerpPilz
Location and GMT : England (BST GMT+1 I think)
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Nope
Why would you like to join? : Looking for a new FtB Monster server and this looks a very well run one.
Why should we accept you? : I am a trustworthy person who is easy to get a long with and wont cause any problems but I can help with problems :). (I have experience with servers)
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Ive been playing Modded MC since tekkits early days
How often will you be online? : Every day
Do you agree to our rules? : Yes

kuroikaen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username :KuroiKaen
Location and GMT : US EST
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? :Never
Why would you like to join? : MInecraft has always been more enjoyable on servers and with people then alone. Its nice to team up and make new friends.
Why should we accept you? :I have a good amount of understanding of a number of mods. Seme of the newer ones I am trying to figure out, which I will likely do on this server.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Been playing with mods since 1.2.5, like to play the other modpacks on occasion.
How often will you be online? : I can be on rather often, due to copious amounts of free time.
Do you agree to our rules? :Of course.

Ammaneus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : Ammaneus
Location and GMT : GMT, Scotland
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : No
Why would you like to join? : Fed up of big, semi-public servers that spam at you to vote for them.
Why should we accept you? : I'm a social, unselfish player who prefers spending time on (mediocre) feats of architecture to making 80-bajillion machines
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster, Unhinged, YCP, Tekkit 1.2.5, Several custom packs.
How often will you be online? : 2-3h most days

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : Ammaneus
Location and GMT : GMT, Scotland
----------------------
Why would you like to join? : Fed up of big, semi-public servers that spam at you to vote for them.
Why should we accept you? : I'm a social, unselfish player who prefers spending time on (mediocre) feats of architecture to making 80-bajillion machines
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster, Unhinged, YCP, Tekkit 1.2.5, Several custom packs.
How often will you be online? : 2-3h most days

Accepted

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : C04L (C Zero Four L)
Location and GMT : UK, gmt
----------------------
Why would you like to join? : Looking to start playing with a community again. been playing other games and AGSkies i need to talk!
Why should we accept you? : I'm an honest used car salesman, why wouldn't you? Ha, seriously, im committed, friendly, family man. I like to make friends and have a laugh especialy over TS etc.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I've played since Tekkit was played by Duncan.. i matured and went over to direwolf's vids and followed him ever since, so i know most of the FTB mods pretty well.
How often will you be online? : mostly during the day (school hours) im a "stay at home dad" so once the washing up is done...
Do you agree to our rules?: absolutely!

Thanks for the consideration,

Marc~

joe walters

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : joetheblu3
Location and GMT : uk and gmt
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : nope
Why would you like to join? : to meet new people and have fun
Why should we accept you? : because i will bring alot of knowledge of most of the mods
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : i have been playing with ftb packs for 2 years
How often will you be online? : when i can so mostly uk time
Do you agree to our rules?: yep

DeusEXMachina83

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : DeusEXMachina83
Location and GMT : Austria and UTC+01:00
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : no.
Why would you like to join? : Want to have some fun with FTB Monster Pack, before I played often FTB Unhinged. Would be great to build nice machines again and mine with industrial power.
Why should we accept you? : Because I am a experienced player and like to play in team and help other players.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I played FTB Unleashed, FTB Unhinged, FTB Direwolf20 and Tekkit Modpacks before.
How often will you be online? : Hard to say more in the evening when I have time after work, or on the weekend.
Do you agree to our rules?: yes