Poppy, Resonant Rise

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
MISCELLANEOUS TEXTURE TWEAKS TEXTURE PACK

So, I've made a little texture pack, removed the borders on iron blocks, steel blocks, and while I was at it, I also bundled in the textures I made for dartcraft earlier.

Side by side comparison:
iykXvgD.png
Much, much better, imo.

New dart craft ores, excuse the gaudy color, it's hardcoded into dartcraft:
jemZPr8.png
Other things I've changed are the wrench, soul wafers, clipboard...

I will keep working on the DC textures, and other team members might contribute as well, and I will also change whatever else I find ugly. So in case you're interested, you can get the microtexpack here.

I'm open to suggestions for whatever else you might wanna have a new texture for, so don't be shy, step right up.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the original, or MFFS3? Cause I'd agree about the original, buuut....

the one Dire uses? idk which version that is, don't think it's Cal's version though[DOUBLEPOST=1377805898][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will keep working on the DC textures, and other team members might contribute as well, and I will also change whatever else I find ugly. So in case you're interested, you can get the microtexpack here.

I'm open to suggestions for whatever else you might wanna have a new texture for, so don't be shy, step right up.

woo :D gonna add these DC ores to my faithful pack :D

Reactions: Linda and ChiTown03

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
the one Dire uses? idk which version that is, don't think it's Cal's version though[DOUBLEPOST=1377805898][/DOUBLEPOST]

woo :D gonna add these DC ores to my faithful pack :D

Both from what I've heard. I'm sorry, I don't really watch other player play when I could play myself :(, so I wouldn't know for sure. But he was supposed to have both in his pack.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Both from what I've heard. I'm sorry, I don't really watch other player play when I could play myself :(, so I wouldn't know for sure. But he was supposed to have both in his pack.

I haven't watched him in a long time tbh, it was back in 1.4.7 anyway.. or 1.4.2.. can't recall.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Probably the best mod ever for aesthetic purposes. Carpenter's Blocks http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1790919-1516forge-carpenters-blocks-v182-slopes-stairs-and-more/
It works on any if not all mod blocks as well. The possibilities are endless.

P.s. I also made Faithful textures for them ;)

Man, I asked Dave to include that into the pack on like three separate places/occasions, still, nyada. He even said once that he was thinking about including it, but didn't cause in his last testing it didn't work with mod blocks. Niiiarrrr I WANT SLOPES. WANT SLOPES NOW.

Oh, nice build by the way ChiTown03 :).

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
INTERMISSION

I always have a hard time getting back "into the things"

So I've decided to take it easy and build something fun.

A chocobo farm, in the old base:
qBzkrwD.png

LqzN2MF.jpg

eyVE6B6.png

I've only got green ones at the moment, but it's a nice way to waste time :).

Reactions: Linda

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, the fabled golden chocs:
9NuO1pN.png

And lookie! A goldie chic! Dawwww
i4gRMFo.png

A different look at the inbreeding facility:
Hey look! It's your favorite cousin! Now... KISS!!

All that's left is the red and pink ones, which are just gold + dyed gyshals and the purple one which is rare and only found in the nether/end. No way I'm gonna bother with that.

I presume the time has come, to cull the numbers, keep a pair of each color, build 'em an ark, set it on wrath fire or maybe set it off to chase after the sunset with mffs, maybe refurbish the facility into a meth lab... I dunno, we'll see.

Not bad, could use more content, better than horses, would use again 7/10.