Placeable liquids mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
I just set up a soulshard spawner for each animal and make them fall to their deaths on top of a sewage. I guess they sh*t themselves before they die? I don't really care about mob essence... I use an xp extractor and a lot of spare time for that

Reactions: PeggleFrank

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
MFR Chronotyper with breeder. Separate the babies from the parents with chronotyper. when they mature they get sent to "processing" where a grinder slices them up. gathers their XP and droppings. All the while the animals are standing on sewage collectors. So you not only get the raw sewage. you get xp, food, and sewage. all it costs is a little wheat.
oh, the wheat is simple. process the sewage and use the fertilizer for a platinum-upgrade super-large farming setup. spare seeds go to bio reactors, or anything seeds are actually useful for.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to stay far away from the line, not give people ideas. I may have forgotten to account for reverse psychology though.

And let's just forget about Minecraft's weird breeding system, okay?

Reactions: RedBoss

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to stay far away from the line, not give people ideas. I may have forgotten to account for reverse psychology though.
I'm surprised people would even go anywhere near the line in the first place (jesus frakking christ chocorate why the frak would you do that ._.). Seriously, not everybody likes the... golden shower.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for a bodily-fluid-free sever. Free as in without them. Not free as in 'no cost' or 'unrestrained'.
Unrestrained would just mean ex-lax.

We have reverse wee wee coming in the form of liquid glowstone though. This is hilarious and I am crass without apology. :D :D :D