Placeable liquids mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
mhmhmhmhm, My liquid DNA's already covered the floor of my base if you know what I mean...

l5VBdeY.jpg

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
You can already melt metals in the thermionic fabricator, but you can't get them out or place them yet. I hope to some day be able to drink molten diamond through the new straw from MFR. :p

you can get them out, but only to a tank.

pipettes are your friend.

Jul 29, 2019
I can picture flowing liquid redstone as fountains, bee dna coming out from my statues eyes and liquid ender in mob traps for the lolz :D

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019
That would be beyond unrealistic. Yes, I know that we have magic floating frame machines that can shoot lasers and make sheep from sunlight, but if anything the liquid glowstone would pour upwards and slip past you. Unless you made an upside-down container that's barely heavier than the liquid glowstone and you stood ontop of it, it would be very hard to harness the liquid glowstone and have it push you into the air. If there was liquid glowstone IRL and you tried to do that you would be way too heavy and you would pull down the entire contraption anyways.

Actually, now that I think about it, liquid glowstone would make more sense as gas. But whatever.

I assume that by float upwards, he means that it sits on top of other liquids?

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I assume that by float upwards, he means that it sits on top of other liquids?
Nah I meant carrying the player upwards. This could make an incredibly cool elevator, using tesseracts for water at the top, and glowgas at the bottom. One carries you up, one down.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
I just signed up here to tell you guys that it's not poopwater, it's liquid sewage :D it's actually pretty useful cause you only need animals to poop (stand) on a sewer and wait a while... after that it can be processed to industrial fertilizer. You can actually just trap a pig in a cage on a sewer! Then there you have it! Renewable fertilizer!

and... sewage can be drank from a straw. It's delicious.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
I just signed up here to tell you guys that it's not poopwater, it's liquid sewage :D it's actually pretty useful cause you only need animals to poop (stand) on a sewer and wait a while... after that it can be processed to industrial fertilizer. You can actually just trap a pig in a cage on a sewer! Then there you have it! Renewable fertilizer!

and... sewage can be drank from a straw. It's delicious.

MFR Chronotyper with breeder. Separate the babies from the parents with chronotyper. when they mature they get sent to "processing" where a grinder slices them up. gathers their XP and droppings. All the while the animals are standing on sewage collectors. So you not only get the raw sewage. you get xp, food, and sewage. all it costs is a little wheat.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
MFR Chronotyper with breeder. Separate the babies from the parents with chronotyper. when they mature they get sent to "processing" where a grinder slices them up. gathers their XP and droppings. All the while the animals are standing on sewage collectors. So you not only get the raw sewage. you get xp, food, and sewage. all it costs is a little wheat.

And emeralds.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Another way of easily getting lots of villagers is to safari-net one, then grind whatever mobs you like for monster essence (I stuck a grinder at our skelly spawner and filled up a couple of liquid containers) and use an auto spawner to pump out villagers. It's pretty fast.