Placeable liquids mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
o_O
Obsidian is lava-created glass. Other types of igneous have other names. I can't tell if people are talking about MC or RL obsidian anymore. Reality is melting! :eek:

Oh wait...dreams on pizza. Spicy pizza. :oops:

Reactions: ApSciLiara

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
o_O
Obsidian is lava-created glass. Other types of igneous have other names. I can't tell if people are talking about MC or RL obsidian anymore. Reality is melting! :eek:
I think we're talking about skyrim. Glass armor IS the strongest type of light armor, besides dragon armor (that can be made and not just gotten from a quest *cough*)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, to me, obsidian was a melty mess of everything that was unfortunate to be nearby, and thus has no real structure, while glass is made from the purest sands that you can get.

Mmm...Pizza.

What is the strongest quest armor? I've been rocking some dark brotherhood stuff and some armor I took from a Stormcloak officer.

Wait, pizza! Placeable tomato sauce! With dough blocks! and cheese! And meat! And peppers! And pineapple!
I'm hungry.

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
Well done. Here come the test results: you are a horrible person. Really, that's what it says, right here on your file! We weren't even testing for that.

Sent from my phone using black magic
Well let's just say in my opinion animal cruelty is the next stage of humanity. And being a horrible person does come as an advantage when I hand in my resume to become a congressman someday.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, to me, obsidian was a melty mess of everything that was unfortunate to be nearby, and thus has no real structure, while glass is made from the purest sands that you can get.

Mmm...Pizza.

What is the strongest quest armor? I've been rocking some dark brotherhood stuff and some armor I took from a Stormcloak officer.

Wait, pizza! Placeable tomato sauce! With dough blocks! and cheese! And meat! And peppers! And pineapple!
I'm hungry.
There's 3 types of DB armor, one's really strong, you automatically get the mid-level one, and one is weak but can be re-chanted (so you can rock DB but have your own enchants).