Phoenix Team - One Year Anniversary Party! - AUA (Q&A)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Say, if you could wish a mod of your design into existence, what would it be?
This is a no-brainer for me. I want vertical chunkloading. More than anything. I have a soul burning a hole in my pocket with nothing else worthwhile to spend it on, I'd trade it for vertical chunkloading in a flash.

Achievement: You Delved Too Deep?

Yes, please.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I noticed @Lumaceon left the team and (apparently recently) rejoined. What made you leave and what made you come back?
I left for a variety of reasons. The biggest reason (that I'll state publicly) was that I felt I wasn't being useful at all.
I came back because I missed people. I also realized that being part of a group helps improve the overall quality of the projects for everyone involved.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
What do you guys exactly do on the Phoenix Team? Is it just modpack tweaking and creation? Or is there something more?

Reactions: Strikingwolf

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
This is a no-brainer for me. I want vertical chunkloading. More than anything. I have a soul burning a hole in my pocket with nothing else worthwhile to spend it on, I'd trade it for vertical chunkloading in a flash.

Achievement: You Delved Too Deep?

Yes, please.
Cubic chunks? That's a mod.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I left for a variety of reasons. The biggest reason (that I'll state publicly) was that I felt I wasn't being useful at all.
I came back because I missed people. I also realized that being part of a group helps improve the overall quality of the projects for everyone involved.
*COUGH COUGH* AND I ASKED YOU TO COME BACK *COUGH COUGH*

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I should have been more clear. One that works. Nicely. With FTB modpacks :)
Hehe.
I knew it. Confirmed.
You saw bugger all here *smokebomb*

Also, for a mod?
I'd love to make one where you can do more with villagers - play games with a gambling villager, do quests, etc. The gambling villager could even have a different game randomly chosen per village.