Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Closed][signups]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
In!

fUvi0w4.png

...I don't remember that one from Greek mythology, Dyl. :p
Woops misspeled it indeed it is Fury.

But maybe the name Erinyes rings the bell more?

Reactions: Shazam08

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Skip. I need to find my interest again for a while.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
As a balance note. Since we only have 13 players. If Hermes is in the game,
their win condition is to kill all power roles. Besides the neighbours.

Gonna send out role pm's now.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dylan didn't actually list what each role does. Here, for your benefit, is my best guess based on MafiaScum. You're welcome Dylan ;)

Neighbor
Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment.

Neighbor +
Pyure's addendum:
No idea, doesn't exist

Even-Night Vigilante
A Vigilante is a Townie who can kill a player at Night.
Pyure's addendum: In this case, can only kill on even-numbered nights.

One shot Reviver
A reviver can either refer to a player who can bring dead players back into the game, or less commonly, a player who revives itself after death.
Since in most games players' roles and alignments are revealed upon death, Reviver is normally an unbelievably powerful role.
Pyure's addendum: No information from the GM which power scenario (above) he's talking about.

Beloved princess
A Beloved Princess is a player who, upon death, causes the next Day phase to be skipped.
.A common variation for Beloved Princess is that the Day-skipping event only occurs if the Beloved player is lynched. If the Beloved player is killed in any other way, nothing special happens. This significantly increases the chance of the Beloved role not crippling the Town.
Pyure's addendum: I'm assuming he means the first version

Cop
The Cop is a role that has the ability to investigate players at Night to discern their alignment. Players who are investigated are not told as much.

Watcher
The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).

Bomb
If a Bomb is killed at Night, they will reflexively kill their killer.

Vanilla Town
No powers

Goon (MAFIA)
No powers

Ninja (MAFIA)
A Ninja is a role or role modifier such that the Ninja will never be seen as targeting anyone by a Tracker, Watcher, or other investigative role along these lines.
(Immune to Tracker in our case, but not Cop or Reporter?)

Rolecop (MAFIA)
A Role Cop is an investigative role that receives the role name of its target. In Normal games, this is "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker, and so forth. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon is investigated, they return "Vanilla", although a Godfather will return "Godfather".

Reporter Variant 4
A Reporter can be a self-aligned player who wins when all power roles in the game are dead (regardless of their alignment), at which time it leaves the game. To give it a chance of fulfilling such a Win Condition, the Reporter's Night Action is that of a Role Cop, and it can anonymously publish messages at will through the mod.

Reactions: Shazam08

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Something came inbetween expect to get the remaining rolepm's in the morning.
Dylan, since I'm back in the Netherlands now and I know at what time a typical morning starts there (for you as well), do you think you could still add me to the actual line-up of the game (without others being able to predict too much of my role)?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Dylan, since I'm back in the Netherlands now and I know at what time a typical morning starts there (for you as well), do you think you could still add me to the actual line-up of the game (without others being able to predict too much of my role)?
Sure robijn!

And wow I overslept.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Dylan didn't actually list what each role does. Here, for your benefit, is my best guess based on MafiaScum. You're welcome Dylan ;)

Neighbor
Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment.
### This is indeed true.

Neighbor +
Pyure's addendum:
No idea, doesn't exist
### Made up role. Power unknown. Only the rolecop will be able to scan this power. So ask hermes.

Even-Night Vigilante
A Vigilante is a Townie who can kill a player at Night.
Pyure's addendum: In this case, can only kill on even-numbered nights.
### True indeed.

One shot Reviver
A reviver can either refer to a player who can bring dead players back into the game, or less commonly, a player who revives itself after death.
Since in most games players' roles and alignments are revealed upon death, Reviver is normally an unbelievably powerful role.
Pyure's addendum: No information from the GM which power scenario (above) he's talking about.
###The first indeed.

Beloved princess
A Beloved Princess is a player who, upon death, causes the next Day phase to be skipped.
.A common variation for Beloved Princess is that the Day-skipping event only occurs if the Beloved player is lynched. If the Beloved player is killed in any other way, nothing special happens. This significantly increases the chance of the Beloved role not crippling the Town.
Pyure's addendum: I'm assuming he means the first version
### The next lynch will be skipped. Aka the mafia gets to kills. And the day is skipped. So this could mean no kill for the Even-Night vigilante.

Cop
The Cop is a role that has the ability to investigate players at Night to discern their alignment. Players who are investigated are not told as much.
### True indeed.

Watcher
The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).
### True indeed

Bomb
If a Bomb is killed at Night, they will reflexively kill their killer.
### True indeed

Vanilla Town
No powers
### True indeed

Goon (MAFIA)
No powers
### True indeed

Ninja (MAFIA)
A Ninja is a role or role modifier such that the Ninja will never be seen as targeting anyone by a Tracker, Watcher, or other investigative role along these lines.
(Immune to Tracker in our case, but not Cop or Reporter?)
### True indeed.

Rolecop (MAFIA)
A Role Cop is an investigative role that receives the role name of its target. In Normal games, this is "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker, and so forth. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon is investigated, they return "Vanilla", although a Godfather will return "Godfather".
### True indeed

Reporter Variant 4
A Reporter can be a self-aligned player who wins when all power roles in the game are dead (regardless of their alignment), at which time it leaves the game. To give it a chance of fulfilling such a Win Condition, the Reporter's Night Action is that of a Role Cop, and it can anonymously publish messages at will through the mod.
### True indeed, but as noted above. The neighbors do not count towards power roles for his sake.
Answerd all of them in
### italics.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...fia-of-olympus-game-thread-werewolves.162212/
Btw the game started

Reactions: Pyure