Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Closed][signups]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141

Long Island, New York 11954
latest

Oh hello there? Oh yes you! Please step over here, Welcome young demigod to Camp Half-Blood! It appears you are in fact new here! That’s just marvellous! Just marvellous indeed…
So what are your particulars? I’ll need those for signing you up of course. Also take this folder, it includes the rules of camp

Sheet

- Due to recent events, days are 24H and midnight happens at 8pm CEST. I have no idea what Hemera is up to.

- DO NEVER CLAIM YOUR ROLE NAME!

- The gods—besides a few—still have complete power over the world. Ignoring their wishes, is a dead wish. Oh and if they have the desire to change something, perhaps a rule about camp, they will. Trust me.

- If you’re late for a phase change, don’t expect it to be taken in account to what happens. Even if the update is posted late.

- Nothing stops you from talking to other campers!

- All mobile devices and cameras are prohibited. No pictures.

- If you stay asleep for too long (2 days), the Cleaning harpies will come and eat you.

- If there are any complaints, You can file them here.

- Note by hades: If you try to escape my realm my talking after your dead I’ll personally make sure you’ll get send to the fields of punishment.

- History is a sensitive subject here at camp. So don’t directly quote anything from your role PM. It may upset people. Including me.

- Everyone has to wear a camp shirt. If you don’t you won’t be allowed to sign up. So be sure to show you’re wearing one when signing up for camp!

- If you do not have a shirt, go get one at the souvenir shop there is a huge pile of them, you can just take em. But don’t upset the Dementer kids while you’re there

Players:
  1. Erindalc
  2. Fowltief
  3. Profrags
  4. The_J
  5. BigD
  6. Vikestep
  7. So37
  8. Sorazodia
  9. 016Nojr
  10. Shazam
  11. Pyure
  12. Victini
  13. RealKC
Subs:
  • -

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
in I'll read rules later

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
In

I'll wear the shirt if Dylan provides it for us

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk