Whitelist Server PatatoCraft|Custom 1.5|Greylist|PvP|Anti-Theft|TS3|20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, it seems out host's servers went offline randomly for a few hours today. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this except wait until it is solved on their end.

Guchy

Jul 29, 2019
oh good, i thought something corrupted the world again. thanks for the update

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
oh good, i thought something corrupted the world again. thanks for the update

Not a problem, it looks like the host has solved their issue and the server is back up and running. Again, sorry for any down time.

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xunra
Hours spent on MC per week: 10-15, sometimes more.
Mod experience: Gregtech
Build you are most proud of: My AE system with most of the things auotmated.
Favorite part of MC: Automation
Other hobbies: Playing games, reading etc.
Something about you: I like ftb and Ultimate pack?
Any references: Nope

2BMaD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 2BMaD
Hours spent on MC per week: not less than 10
Mod experience: Gregtech on hard mode
Build you are most proud of: my ME system in the last server, which crashed, i guess
Other hobbies: studying, reading, other games
Something about you: just looking for a nice server to play on, that won't crash all the time
Any references: xunra

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xunra
Hours spent on MC per week: 10-15, sometimes more.
Mod experience: Gregtech
Build you are most proud of: My AE system with most of the things auotmated.
Other hobbies: Playing games, reading etc.
Something about you: I like ftb and Ultimate pack?
Any references: Nope
In Game Name: 2BMaD
Hours spent on MC per week: not less than 10
Mod experience: Gregtech on hard mode
Build you are most proud of: my ME system in the last server, which crashed, i guess
Other hobbies: studying, reading, other games
Something about you: just looking for a nice server to play on, that won't crash all the time
Any references: xunra

Whitelisted.

Guchy

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh, i tried to log in today and the server tells me I'm an unwanted player. Have I been banned or something?

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh, i tried to log in today and the server tells me I'm an unwanted player. Have I been banned or something?

You were banned for shenanigans on our sister server(with whom we share a ban list), but your ban has been lifted. Please be cautious.

Guchy

Jul 29, 2019
that's really weird I never went into their server, like ever. There so flipping annoying I wouldn't even dare to go there.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
that's really weird I never went into their server, like ever. There so flipping annoying I wouldn't even dare to go there.

They claim it was on teamspeak, but regardless, don't cause too much of a ruckus =p

Also for all of those players who were on the fence about playing on the server since we banned chunkloaders, we have finally implemented our decision.
That decision is that each player will be given a 1 time use kit with 4 chunkloaders. We feel that 4 chunkloaders per person should be adequate to supply any
chunkloading needs(esp since quarries don't need chunkloaders).

To use the kit simply use the /kit command

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
We updated to 1.1

Indeed we are running 1.1 now, and we have made a few other changes such as using anchors vs chunkloaders(also gave a few more/person) for the one time use kit. We also reset the world and ages etc for the update so the world is completely fresh. For things such as the mining world, nexus age, spawn area etc it may take us a day or 2 to rebuild since we feel we can improve from the original setup. So welcome to the new and improved server everyone, hope you enjoy it and let an admin know if you have any issues.

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IN Game Name: Jpbirdsgong
Hours spent on MC per week: 10
Mod experience: Greg, Redpower, AE, decent at Ccraft
Build you are most proud of: automated the Twilight Quest Ram using every color of sheep on the bottom floor of a factory powered by 8 fusion reactors: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/page-2#post-244216
Favorite part of MC: creative automation
Other hobbies: programming python
Something about you: my favorite dinosaur is the brontosaurus
Any references: XunRa

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Whyistheskyblue
Hours spent on MC per week: at least 5
Mod experience: used pretty much all well known tech mods and am very good
Build you are most proud of: my power gen system in last server same server as most of ^those people
Favorite part of MC: awesome building
Other hobbies: KSP, reading
Something about you: i come from absos server like quite a lot of the recent people when the server crashed and no one know what has happens
Any references: xunra told me about it

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
IN Game Name: Jpbirdsgong
Hours spent on MC per week: 10
Mod experience: Greg, Redpower, AE, decent at Ccraft
Build you are most proud of: automated the Twilight Quest Ram using every color of sheep on the bottom floor of a factory powered by 8 fusion reactors: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/page-2#post-244216
Favorite part of MC: creative automation
Other hobbies: programming python
Something about you: my favorite dinosaur is the brontosaurus
Any references: XunRa
In Game Name: Whyistheskyblue
Hours spent on MC per week: at least 5
Mod experience: used pretty much all well known tech mods and am very good
Build you are most proud of: my power gen system in last server same server as most of ^those people
Favorite part of MC: awesome building
Other hobbies: KSP, reading
Something about you: i come from absos server like quite a lot of the recent people when the server crashed and no one know what has happens
Any references: xunra told me about it

Whitelisted, have fun guys!

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zb2009
Hours spent on MC per week: Between 10 and 30 depending on how busy and bored i am.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) I have a good handle on all the mods, their is always something new to learn though.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Fully automating the creation of Ultimate solar panels and figuring out i could loop power from my boilers to power MFR oil fabs and refinerys to supply fuel to my boilers creating an infinite loop that also produced more power then it used.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automating everything possible.
Other hobbies: Watching youtube to find new ideas of stuff todo in minecraft.
Something about you: Im a highschool senior.
Any references: Xunra, Jpbirdsong and whyistheskyblue, xunra directed us all to this server.

Vox_ex_Machina

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Vox_ex_Machina
Hours spent on MC per week:20+
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc), I've been playing with ic2 and buildcraft for a few years, only recently getting into other mods, such as gregtech
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc), very compact ore processor (5x5, not counting power cables) using gregtech, ic2, and applied energistics, it doesn't compare to some of the things on this thread, but I was very pleased with the results
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc), creativity and automation
Other hobbies: (very) amateur bass playing, warhammer, and w/e happens to catch my interest currently
Something about you: I am currently going into my last year of college. I have not played minecraft multiplayer before, but I have played several mmo's over the years (holding leadership positions in guilds of one or two games) and am confident that I can avoid being a nuisance until get the hang of things and settle in
Any references:afraid not

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zb2009
Hours spent on MC per week: Between 10 and 30 depending on how busy and bored i am.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) I have a good handle on all the mods, their is always something new to learn though.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Fully automating the creation of Ultimate solar panels and figuring out i could loop power from my boilers to power MFR oil fabs and refinerys to supply fuel to my boilers creating an infinite loop that also produced more power then it used.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automating everything possible.
Other hobbies: Watching youtube to find new ideas of stuff todo in minecraft.
Something about you: Im a highschool senior.
Any references: Xunra, Jpbirdsong and whyistheskyblue, xunra directed us all to this server.
In Game Name:Vox_ex_Machina
Hours spent on MC per week:20+
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc), I've been playing with ic2 and buildcraft for a few years, only recently getting into other mods, such as gregtech
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc), very compact ore processor (5x5, not counting power cables) using gregtech, ic2, and applied energistics, it doesn't compare to some of the things on this thread, but I was very pleased with the results
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc), creativity and automation
Other hobbies: (very) amateur bass playing, warhammer, and w/e happens to catch my interest currently
Something about you: I am currently going into my last year of college. I have not played minecraft multiplayer before, but I have played several mmo's over the years (holding leadership positions in guilds of one or two games) and am confident that I can avoid being a nuisance until get the hang of things and settle in
Any references:afraid not

Both whitelisted. Sorry for the delay.