Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
So my brain decided to wake me up at 4:00 AM today, and it's 6:30 now. I spent that entire time waiting for somebody to come online because there's someone sleeping behind me so I can't really make too much noise.

Life.
It is 20 to midnight here.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
In all cases, my grandma (we're recieving a lot of relatives this year for Christmas, and she didn't knew what to give me, so I said "okay, I have some things in mind, but they have to be bought on the Internet") gave me This War of Mine, Beyond Earth and Transistor for Christmas.

I don't think I'll be leaving my room anytime soon.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
In all cases, my grandma (we're recieving a lot of relatives this year for Christmas, and she didn't knew what to give me, so I said "okay, I have some things in mind, but they have to be bought on the Internet") gave me This War of Mine, Beyond Earth and Transistor for Christmas.

I don't think I'll be leaving my room anytime soon.
Prepare to feel like a terrible failure every time you play This War of Mine and everyone is ill, wounded or hungry :)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, are we still on Day 1? I thought we'd had a majority vote to move to Day 2?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Basically, we've just got one more scene to go with Esaias and Simon, and we'll skip to the next day, alright?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @GPuzzle nothing I did ever implied that it was still day 1. As such, he would already be at his apartment. I believe there was a misunderstanding, since me, RJS, etc. though that it was day 2, while you thought it was day 1.

I can definitely see how you might be confused, however. Thomaz said that Watson had only slept 2 hours, but nobody ever said that it was still in the middle of the night. So uh... yeah.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Welp you just proved me wrong.

Well then, if this isn't day 2, then I'll edit my post so it'll fit in the timeline of it being day 2. Unless you or J had to post something specifically notating that it was day 2 now. In which case I'll probably delete that post because it is literally of no use anymore, and we can all get on with our lives. I guess.