Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
|Christopher Watson|
|Hospital|

I sighed at her comment -- I'm really not feeling too good, and it's not like I've really got anything to do around here, though I'm not entirely sure it's safe to lower my guard when next to these folks who just showed up, they could mean danger, if I'm not too careful, you never know. And I didn't pay much attention when she said it, but if one of these three actually has the power to materialize anything he wants, he might be extremely powerful -- I read it once or twice in science fiction books that, apart from reality warping, "creation", or "materialization" may just be one of the strongest superpowers out there, if mastered appropriately, it's odd to think how this knowledge may actually be handy. It's really not safe for her to stay in here, even more when considering how sleep deprived she is. Trying to diminish my thought process, I turn my head in her direction once more.

-"I'll get some more sleep, don't worry..."-I oppressed my worried expression as much as I could- "Go look for a nurse now, would you?"
Someone being worried about me is a strange, strange feeling. It makes me uncomfortable, almost, in a weird way -- I guess I'm just not used to it.

By the way, I'm not even lying in that observation I did. By order, the most powerful superpowers are "Omnipotence", "Reality Warping", "Meta Probability Manipulation" and then "Creation/Destruction". Yes, I'm super fun at parties.

EDIT: Discounting "Complete Arsenal" and other almighty powers, 'cause they basically fall under Omnipotence category.

Reactions: Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently dueling the GMs about whether a bow and arrow or a tube and a sharpened rod is more effective for use with my character.

Reactions: ThomazM

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
...and this is kind of why I don't take part in forum RPs anymore. Cause people just outright stop posting.

>.>

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I replied! What are you talking about?
Yes, but we're the only two that actually do anything, and because of the GMs begging for less shipping and more character interaction, the setting, etc. there's only so far we can go before we have to stop. She had to go off and sleep, so I don't imagine she'd be back for a while. I pretty much have to admit to this. The only reason I'm really here at this point is because I feel like it's a nice concept and I actually met cool people like you, and you don't go on the IRC or anything, so I can't really interact with you any other way.

TL;DR this RP is kind of starting to piss me off because nobody's participating/their timezones are off as hell/THERE'S NOTHING TO DO.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously though, it's christmas. I really doubt that everybody just happens to not have time for this, other than their sleep schedules.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Yes, but we're the only two that actually do anything, and because of the GMs begging for less shipping and more character interaction, the setting, etc. there's only so far we can go before we have to stop. She had to go off and sleep, so I don't imagine she'd be back for a while. I pretty much have to admit to this. The only reason I'm really here at this point is because I feel like it's a nice concept and I actually met cool people like you, and you don't go on the IRC or anything, so I can't really interact with you any other way.

TL;DR this RP is kind of starting to piss me off because nobody's participating/their timezones are off as hell/THERE'S NOTHING TO DO.

Oh, I derped really hard there. I didn't actually noticed you left the room. Edit time!
Also, yeah, timezones fuck things up, they really do -- but there's no really much we can do about it... And after the hospital arch thing is over, I'm expecting more action, battles, etc to take place, so it should bring people in more.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I will admit that this could probably go somewhere, but the fact that so many people aren't actively online and are thus dragging us down (like how we had to fucking vote just to skip to the current time of day) IS A REALLY BAD FLAW.