Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies my good sir, I was out having lunch with my family when my mom suddenly decided to go pick up my sister, and apparently she only told one of the 3 of us that were going to go have lunch.

Basically, got shoehorned into doing something because my mom likes to slip shit in just for funsies.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
okay you know what I'm just going to assume it's tomorrow morning because seriously this is starting to piss me off, we even did a majority vote with the turnout being "yes" and you guys didn't do jack so I'm just going to continue with my story and fuck you

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
okay you know what I'm just going to assume it's tomorrow morning because seriously this is starting to piss me off, we even did a majority vote with the turnout being "yes" and you guys didn't do jack so I'm just going to continue with my story and fuck you

Well, I only slept for 2 hours, so I don't know.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
@ThomazM So my plan fell through because I realized that I'd need stem cells in the first place if I wanted to go through with my plan, and I have no idea where I'd get those, so...

*flies off to edit previous post*

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
@ThomazM So my plan fell through because I realized that I'd need stem cells in the first place if I wanted to go through with my plan, and I have no idea where I'd get those, so...

*flies off to edit previous post*

You know. In a world where we have crazy scientists and superheroes walking around, I think that the lack of stem cells is the least of worries. :p Can't you just pretend you managed to snag a supply of them out of your company's inventory or something?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
You know, Jason could lend a hand. I'm syre he could make it last longer with better concentration and regularly touching it... then again, what I know...

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I return after searching through scientific stuff to make sure that the metal I was looking for was Titanium.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Where did you fibd titanium? Nicked some replacement hips, did we?
Hey, I'll have you know that titanium is actually a really useful metal in science because of it having the highest strength-to-weight ratio of all metals. So I'm pretty sure a place where inventors thrive would have some.

If you can't accept that, then yes, I nicked replacement hips. Shush. NOBODY MUST KNOW