Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
MOVE IT TO THE NEXT DAY CAUSE MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING TO MOVE TO THE NEXT DAY

N STUFF

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to post the Meta-Meta programming here
Code:
def make_a_make(base_function):
    def _function(arg):
        def __function():
            base_function(arg)
        return __function    
    return _function

def print_base(num):
    print num

my_make = make_a_make(print_base)

my_functions = [my_make(i) for i in range(0, 101)]

for each in my_functions:
    each()

Reactions: Kal.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Huh?! I would record my vocal reaction if i could. I think i just woke up my parents with a hecka-loud "HUH!??!".

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Just wanted to post the Meta-Meta programming here
Code:
def make_a_make(base_function):
    def _function(arg):
        def __function():
            base_function(arg)
        return __function   
    return _function

def print_base(num):
    print num

my_make = make_a_make(print_base)

my_functions = [my_make(i) for i in range(0, 101)]

for each in my_functions:
    each()

Reactions: xTordX and Nisteth

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder when it'll reach speed of light and we'll get back to the part where people interacted with one another.

And not only the shipping.

What happened after the asphalt juggernaut rampage with people like Tyler, Jason and Jack?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Also, how the heck did you go back in the hospital?? Don't you thing it would be completely rampaged by the asphaltmun?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I wonder when it'll reach speed of light and we'll get back to the part where people interacted with one another.

And not only the shipping.

What happened after the asphalt juggernaut rampage with people like Tyler, Jason and Jack?

To be fair, there were three major scenes in our group, the first one was me encountering Tyler, Glade and Esaias, we interacted pretty well, no shipping, considering it was a fight scene and all. Second scene, the asphalt dude scene, we destroyed him pretty quickly, Christopher protected Esaias from the fall, damaging himself and saving probably a few of her bones, shipping started. And the hospital scene, where the shipping went pretty much off the charts.

Overall, we're going pretty well.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, there were three major scenes in our group, the first one was me encountering Tyler, Glade and Esaias, we interacted pretty well, no shipping, considering it was a fight scene and all. Second scene, the asphalt dude scene, we destroyed him pretty quickly, Christopher protected Esaias from the fall, damaging himself and saving probably a few of her bones, shipping started. And the hospital scene, where the shipping went pretty much off the charts.

Overall, we're going pretty well.
Yeah. Everyone is kinda just doing their own thing, so there's not really too much room for interaction yet. Gotta get everything set into place.