Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
No, not only Striking, but literally no one has posted anything recently!
Okay, you know what, let's call a vote. Lemme just ping everyone.
@ThomazM @RJS @Strikingwolf @the_j485 @LivingAngryCheese @HeilMewTwo @pc_assassin @xTordX @yoy1zoz2mom3

OKAY SO WHO VOTES FOR US SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY? By this I mean that we literally shift it to tomorrow morning. As in, for people who currently have stuff to finish (striking and GPuzzle) the ONLY thing that will change is the fact that it is now happening, except in the morning.

I swear to god if this vote doesn't go through #done.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Okay, you know what, let's call a vote. Lemme just ping everyone.
@ThomazM @RJS @Strikingwolf @the_j485 @LivingAngryCheese @HeilMewTwo @pc_assassin @xTordX @yoy1zoz2mom3

OKAY SO WHO VOTES FOR US SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY? By this I mean that we literally shift it to tomorrow morning. As in, for people who currently have stuff to finish (striking and GPuzzle) the ONLY thing that will change is the fact that it is now happening, except in the morning.

I swear to god if this vote doesn't go through #done.

I'm not too up-to-date on what is happening with RJS and HeilMewTwo, but if it's in regards to us, my vote is yeah, skip the day.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not too up-to-date on what is happening with RJS and HeilMewTwo, but if it's in regards to us, my vote is yeah, skip the day.
RJS and MewTwo fell into the Thames and got sent to the hospital. AKA all we have to deal with is Cheese, Striking and Puzzle.

SO YEAH SCREW THOSE GUISE AMIRITE GUISE

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, they're on the same room as you two in the Hospital. Should've made it clearer but my brain happened.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
What? And yeah I vote for finally finishing this day. And getting a detailed explanation for how my powers work.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
They were brought after they fell in the Thames.

Also, @HeilMewTwo - you can turn into metal instantly, however: it takes three hours of concentration to revert the metal body.