Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
That falls under "WHAT THE FUCK", not Body Mutilation.

I still have to see something that makes me go "okay, I can't sleep for a few years right now."

Reactions: Kal.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I still have to see something that makes me go "okay, I can't sleep for a few years right now."
You ever played through the co-op missions from Carver's point of view? That's nightmarish stuff. Me and my brother eventually finished it, but as a result, he had nightmares for 2 weeks straight. Seriously. It's not the darkest thing I've ever seen or thought of, but it's definitely the darkest I've seen actually make it's way to the media/mainstream.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
You ever played through the co-op missions from Carver's point of view? That's nightmarish stuff. Me and my brother eventually finished it, but as a result, he had nightmares for 2 weeks straight. Seriously. It's not the darkest thing I've ever seen or thought of, but it's definitely the darkest I've seen actually make it's way to the media/mainstream.
Co-op missions of... what?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Dead space is fun. :3
1st one was scary and innovative, loved it to bits. 2nd one was a really nice balance between scary and action, which was nice, and it actually screwed with you a lot throughout the entire thing. Then the third one is basically ALL ACTION - unless you play the co-op missions with Carver. They took such good advantage of the fact that most people that play co-op have voice chat and know each other, and decided to scare the crap out of both parties by making only one of them see the hallucinations. I must admit, it was an awesome throwback to how scary the 1st one was.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
1st one was scary and innovative, loved it to bits. 2nd one was a really nice balance between scary and action, which was nice, and it actually screwed with you a lot throughout the entire thing. Then the third one is basically ALL ACTION - unless you play the co-op missions with Carver. They took such good advantage of the fact that most people that play co-op have voice chat and know each other, and decided to scare the crap out of both parties by making only one of them see the hallucinations. I must admit, it was an awesome throwback to how scary the 1st one was.
Almost makes me want to do a re-run, but I have got too many games to play through already. XD

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Almost makes me want to do a re-run, but I have got too many games to play through already. XD
DS2 was honestly my first one, and MAN, that game was so fun to replay. I really wasn't expecting the ending much, either.

Then again, DS3 was probably the biggest plot twist ever and I just loved it so much because it actually felt like a satisfying ending to the series. But you know EA - then the DLC just had to go and leave it on a cliffhanger. HUEHEHEHEU UHUHE MUST MILK MORE MONEY

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
DS2 was honestly my first one, and MAN, that game was so fun to replay. I really wasn't expecting the ending much, either.

Then again, DS3 was probably the biggest plot twist ever and I just loved it so much because it actually felt like a satisfying ending to the series. But you know EA - then the DLC just had to go and leave it on a cliffhanger. HUEHEHEHEU UHUHE MUST MILK MORE MONEY
The worst time I have ever played a game that had that kind of s*** was Asura's wrath. I got about as angry as Asura in that. XD

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Like, to be honest, I really thought the extra piece at the end of the credits was really good too. It just made the ending that much better IMO because it meant that the story was perma-done and makes it even more feelsy. AND THEN THE DLC COMES OUT AND BASICALLY JUST GIVES THEM AN EXCUSE FOR A FREE SHIP BACK TO EARTH!