Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, that's what broke it in the first place. :p The internet was horrible, my first instinct? "Turn it on and off, obviously", I mean, it usually works, so... And when I did, it stopped working altogether. Just gr8, isn't?
Kind of reminds me of minecraft, whenever I try making a private pack. Random things will start to stop working, and after hours of trying to figure out what went wrong, they'll just start to work again.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, yeah, that's my phone service provider! It's been a bit shaky recently. I use Vivo/Telefonica for Internet, though, it's been very steady ever since I've started using it.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
That may be the weirdest name I have ever heard for a network provider. XD

Means "Hi", nothing too unusual there.

Oh, yeah, that's my phone service provider! It's been a bit shaky recently. I use Vivo/Telefonica for Internet, though, it's been very steady ever since I've started using it.

Eh, it's not too bad, I get 8 Mpbs down most of the times, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

The main ones here in Brazil are Oi, Vivo, Tim and Claro. Most make sense in Portuguese.

And then there's Net, GVT, Telefonica and Sky for TV+Internet.

Net always sounded too good to be true.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I know a lot of people who use Net and it's pretty bad according to them. I'm one of the two of my friends with a Ping that is steadily in the 10s, and we're the only ones with Vivo/Telefonica.

And Claro means "of course", and Vivo means "alive".

Brazilians are awful at naming stuff.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I know a lot of people who use Net and it's pretty bad according to them. I'm one of the two of my friends with a Ping that is steadily in the 10s, and we're the only ones with Vivo/Telefonica.

And Claro means "of course", and Vivo means "alive".

Brazilians are awful at naming stuff.

Yeah, add that to the list we do badly.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm amused that the only Brazilian here other than me is also the one other guy who knows Area 11.

Heh.