Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhat, I went because of a problem I'm having on my leg. Basically, I was run over roughly one year and a half ago, and only now I got around doing the exams. The main problem is that I can't run for more than a few kilometers, but other than that it's alright.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Somewhat, I went because of a problem I'm having on my leg. Basically, I was run over roughly one year and a half ago, and only now I got around doing the exams. The main problem is that I can't run for more than a few kilometers, but other than that it's alright.
Woah... jeez I don't know how to reply to that. Umm.. just so you know I feel really sorry for you. Only traumatic thing I ever had happen to me was when I was too young to understand it.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Gah MewTwo won't be on for a while and GPuzzle and Striking are still in his apartment so we can't do a timeskip

MY IMPATIENCE IS SHOWING

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Gah MewTwo won't be on for a while and GPuzzle and Striking are still in his apartment so we can't do a timeskip

MY IMPATIENCE IS SHOWING
Mewtwo'll be waking up soon I think - it's evening in the most United of Kingdoms

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
It's ok, I can stab it out of you. All I need is my scalpel, then I stab your head and it just seeps out!

Wait, no, that's blood. A lot of blood.

Oh hey, squishy! That's gotta be the... nope that's brain. Is it meant to be that squishy or sliced-up?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It's ok, I can stab it out of you. All I need is my scalpel, then I stab your head and it just seeps out!

Wait, no, that's blood. A lot of blood.

Oh hey, squishy! That's gotta be the... nope that's brain. Is it meant to be that squishy or sliced-up?
Only if you're sloppy and take no pride in your work.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
See, red! No, wait, that's blood.

Ultimately Striking hasn't been on for a while, so I can't do anything, and I'm still trying to write the continuation to Brock.