Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
tumblr_inline_nealq8pIbS1sfqbi3.gif

DO I EVEN NEED TO ASK IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE AT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, DON'T THINK SO, CAUSE DAMN.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully they can all meet back up again... this is going to get interesting.

Also, maybe we can finally move on to tomorrow morning. o3o

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
ALL ABOARD THIS SINKING SHIP
NO BUSINESS HERE IT'S JUST RELATIONSHIPS
Cookie to whoever gets the reference

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
|Glade|
|Coffee Shop|

Why am I doing this...this can only end badly. I can't do this...everyone I've ever loved I've hurt...even my sister back then...

We get into the coffee shop and I turn to Simon "I'm sorry I can't do this."

I storm out of the shop and almost burst into tears. One chance Glade...what if this was your one chance at love...
I broke it :p

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not trying to be an asshole, wolf. But develop things a bit further when you do a reply... There's so much thoughts going on in there, expressing it in three words kind of makes it... I don't know, dull?
The three words were supposed to convey extreme emotion as I was on the verge of crying and I stormed out...you know I don't think she would think out a full reply on the verge of an emotional breakdown

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
The three words were supposed to convey extreme emotion as I was on the verge of crying and I stormed out...you know I don't think she would think out a full reply on the verge of an emotional breakdown

Yes, 'cause she isn't writing a reply, you are. And I don't know, it just happened too quickly, development is key to a good reply, it shows how much thought went into it, it immerses the people you're rp'ing with much more. But eh, it's your call. o/

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, 'cause she isn't writing a reply, you are. And I don't know, it just happened too quickly, development is key to a good reply, it shows how much thought went into it, it immerses the people you're rp'ing with much more. But eh, it's your call. o/
The three words she said were meant to convey the emotion, and the rest of the post was meant to build that framework. However, I do think i could've put more emotion into there, but I think I needed to do it that short to show her impulsive nature and to give GPuzzle a chance to reply

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
The three words she said were meant to convey the emotion, and the rest of the post was meant to build that framework. However, I do think i could've put more emotion into there, but I think I needed to do it that short to show her impulsive nature and to give GPuzzle a chance to reply

Uh, I don't know. I kind of think the contrary, the character's thought development convey emotion, and the better written that is, the better the person you're rp'ing with will understand it. But as I said it, completely your call. :)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, I don't know. I kind of think the contrary, the character's thought development convey emotion, and the better written that is, the better the person you're rp'ing with will understand it. But as I said it, completely your call. :)
I meant convey emotion to the other characters :p It is really personal preference though. I think if I made her thoughts more broken up I could have got the point across better