Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
My power would be much more awesome if the things that I absorbed left me at higher speeds than which they entered, it would make me a bit more useful, which is always nice. I guess that's an alternative from the whole black holes deal. :p

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to ship my character with either Watson or Lorna, depending on who gets further into the relationship first.

Just so you all know.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
|Esaias|
|Parking Lot|

Her mind races as she tries to find solutions. Running won't be fast enough at this rate, that thing is going to catch up to us. Let's see... uh... Her question is almost immediately answered by Watson, and she lags behind a bit, grabbing his arm and dashing for her bike, setting them both down on the seat. "You might wanna hang on, this is going to get rough!" She grabs the formula as it is tossed to her, pocketing it as she revs the engine and pulls Watson's arms around her, then guns it, turning quickly out of the lot and shooting out the exit ahead of where they were all running, making a swift turn. "Quick, quick, give me something to throw! ANYTHING!" she shouts at Watson as they drive alongside the pack.

This. Reaction. Has. Never. Been. Used. So. Perfectly.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
-_-
My question still persists...
Would also calling for a "batmobile" be powerplaying?
Jk i won't do that XD

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I still won't do that. Since i can't really practice my "sapper" i hope the panic and stress caused by being chased will let me control it better.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
To the formula, get rid of it, I think that can be classed as godmodding. Why wouldn't he have used it before? Why would he have been making it?
And the batmobile? Just no.

Reactions: Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Obviously. And seriously, wear and tear? You forgot about heat?!
While this is a good approach, as you said, it gets sticky. Which wouldn't be good for attacks. And would probably just make it clump together after being ripped apart. Unless it turns into some kind of liquid, yeah no.