Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
the timeline...
|Glade|
|Street|

That was incredible. They had perfect teamwork...can we all work together like that? What could our other pairings be capable of...I walk over to the group. "You guys did well...Congrats, sorry I couldn't help...I froze again. This day isn't my favorite...But anyway what's the plan? If there are more of these people we have to do something about it"
|Esaias|
|Street Chase|

As she is suddenly pulled off the bike, adrenaline floods into her bloodstream, and she quickly shuts her eyes, expecting a severe pain. Her mind almost explodes with all sorts of questions, all going much too fast for her to even try to answer or comprehend them, but as they fall to the asphalt and roll due to the speed, her ending up on top of Watson, most of her questions end up being cut short, and as she opens her eyes, replaced almost entirely with embarrassment, as her entire train of thought seems to shift to the other side of the world.

"Uh... y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine." She rolls off of him with a bright red blush on her cheeks. Goawaygoawaygoaway I can't seem embarassed go away go away why isn't it going away!? Then, to get her mind off it, she shifts her attention to the now lifeless body of asphalt that seems to melt into the tarmac, and she smiles. "Well, looks like that's over." Esaias looks over to Glade and nods. "Er... right. We should probably get to that lab as soon as we can." She reaches down and offers Watson a hand with a slight, kind smile.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
the timeline...
I have no idea how to react to this.

And yes, the timeline is severely screwed up. Let me edit that so I actually answer a few of your questions.

EDIT: Edited. Sorry, it was kind of the thing where you just barely finish your post and then somebody ninja's you so you have to edit your post before you post it. That's always fun for timelines.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I know it is short but I did not know if there was a power attracting me to there so I didn't want to do anything too drastic.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'll let G say. I have zero clue about injuries like that.
Give me an idea of how rough the road was on that street/if there was anything in particular lying around like big pebbles/small rocks, etc. and I can just tell you right now.

Then again, I'm not a GM.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Give me an idea of how rough the road was on that street/if there was anything in particular lying around like big pebbles/small rocks, etc. and I can just tell you right now.

Then again, I'm not a GM.
Just a normal tarmac road, not likely to have hit any potholes.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Just a normal tarmac road, not likely to have hit any potholes.
In that case, judging by normal tarmac road standards, the traffic hospitals get, how fast a human can run and compare that to the motorcycle speed, rolling on the road, BLAH BLAH BLAH

Basically, you probably have a moderate collection bruises due to pebbles and the amount of force, probably a gash or two from your skin getting ripped a bit from the suddenly side impact... etc.

Unless it was a direct impact onto the curb, in which case, your spine is probably injured.

Reactions: the_j485

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
In that case, judging by normal tarmac road standards, the traffic hospitals get, how fast a human can run and compare that to the motorcycle speed, rolling on the road, BLAH BLAH BLAH

Basically, you probably have a moderate collection bruises due to pebbles and the amount of force, probably a gash or two from your skin getting ripped a bit from the suddenly side impact... etc.

Unless it was a direct impact, in which case, your spine is probably injured.

It wasn't, I landed feet first, you know, trying to slow down. I also imagined bruises, etc, nothing more. I kind of tried not getting anything broken.