Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
By the end of this RP they'll be dating eachother, I swear.

IRL, that is. No doubt they'll be dating eachother during the RP.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Just rp just turned into shipping simulator 2015 GOTY definitive edition.
I'm seriously expecting someone to say "Watson and Esaias sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
The worst part about that video is that I can genuinely see Haruhi doing that.

AAAAAHHH I CAN'T GET THAT IMAGE OFF MY MIND

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Back.
|Esaias|
|Streets|

"That's what I'm TRYING to do, Glade." She rolls her eyes before walking Watson back to the hospital, paying no attention at all to her bike as she strolls straight past it. Ugh, I swear, everyone seems to think that I'm so attractive, and tries to act so romantic for me... I just hate it. And everyone always seems to think that I'm in love with someone. "I have good reason to be embarrassed, anyway. What girl wouldn't be if they ended up in that situation?"
And look, to be completely honest, I'd actually do that to everyone in the group. I legitimately was trying to be gentleman. But hell, the shipping is strong with this one, so, who cares. o/

Reactions: Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
In literally every RP I play in as Esaias, she ends up getting shipped with someone/being accused of being in love. It's like her running gag.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Give the character to tumblr and wait a few minutes. If the people there genuinely get the character to be shipped with someone within a day, case-closed, your character is a walking harbor.

Because, you know, there are lots of ships in it.

*badumtss*

Reactions: Nisteth

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Give the character to tumblr and wait a few minutes. If the people there genuinely get the character to be shipped with someone within a day, case-closed, your character is a walking harbor.

Because, you know, there are lots of ships in it.

*badumtss*
Guess that makes tumblr the Radio 4 of websites.

Because, you know, it provides a shipping forecast.

(Terrible BBC jokes ahoy!)