Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to have to agree there, absurd amounts of electronics control the engine nowadays. And besides, who says it isn't an electric engine? :3

Reactions: pc_assassin

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
|Simon Hideyoshi|
|Parking Lot|

This bloke was hellbent on proving it was all his mind's creation. Screw him. I threw the stone I was toying with - clumsily, but strongly due to the rage I was feeling. The stone changed trajectories ever-so-slightly mid-air, turning what would amount to a total of 90 degrees if someone were to consider it part of a circle, before hitting the guy in the back of his head.

"Look, we are defined by what we do, not who we are. And you're being an asshole. So what if it's a dream? Try to get something from the experience. Besides, if it's a dream, it's the weirdest fucking collective dream we all have ever had. And that means something. On top of all that, you're not the center of the world. Not everything happens because of you."

90 degrees, such small angle change, clap clap

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
90 degrees, such small angle change, clap clap
76053_curve_7_lg.gif

It did that.

Reactions: pc_assassin