Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
raBox.gif

Pretty sure it did that.
The stone changed trajectories ever-so-slightly mid-air, turning what would amount to a total of 90 degrees if someone were to consider it part of a circle
He mentions it being "part of a circle" AKA arcing. So no, it did not do that.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
|Christopher Watson|
|Parking Lot|
Is there a correct reaction to what just happened? Because, whatever it shall be, I'm definitely not acknowledging it. I was, as well as Esaias, for the most part, simply gazing at the whole situation unfold in front of my very eyes - I shouldn't be surprised, at this point, considering the amount of crazy things I did, the amount of crazy things I saw, I should be used to it at this point, shouldn't I? Well, I'm obviously not. When the wave of sound produced by the scrambling metal hit me, I took a few steps back, paralyzed - and the atmosphere surround us all, of fear, confusion, anger, was not helping at all. I grasped at the last tiny piece of logic and reason still standing in the whereabouts of my brain, and stomping my foot on the ground, I took a step in Esaias direction as she finished speaking, and added, breaking my chronic silence, with a confident expression:

-"Look, whatever the future may be planning for us right now, none of us know, but I can assure you of two thing, firstly: It doesn't matter how easy you'll think this is going to be, it will not. Expect surprised and unexpected turns, after all, this is still life, and as it's stands, we" -I alternate where my eyes lay between them all- " we're continue to be clueless. And secondly: It will be much, much easier, if we stand together."- I emphasize the last two words -"Hell, I couldn't have done anything without Glade's help back at the alleyway - in fact, I'd probably be dead by now! I'm only here standing talking to you all right now, because of her! And if situations like these happen ever again, and hell, they will - I'd like to have someone to help me always by my side. And, honestly "- My voice faded slightly- "- I'd feel even better helping someone that wants my help. So, can't we all just stay together and try to figure this all out? Please?"
I sighed heavily, as if I just took something heavy out of my shoulders.

-"Well, I guess I just explained myself prematurely! But yeah, you're right, it was me and Glade that shot the lid. Tyler helped a lot as well." I completed.​

Delayed reaction is delayed, sorry 'bout that.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I have to rewrite my posts all the time because I'm working on four storylines and someone is gonna post before me.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
XD good luck there mate. What i would do if i had telekinesis: make everyone who's arguing fall on their backs and just say "ok, this isn't taking us anywhere. Probably those guys are already on their way here"
But since i don't... i just stand and watch. •-•

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
XD good luck there mate. What i would do if i had telekinesis: make everyone who's arguing fall on their backs and just say "ok, this isn't taking us anywhere. Probably those guys are already on their way here"
But since i don't... i just stand and watch. •-•
See, this is why you don't have telekinesis!

Besides, trying speaking. You know, because we actually do that in real life.

Reactions: pc_assassin