Pack updates and new packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcreator27

Jul 29, 2019
So I've tried to update my Direwolf server and and the server keeps crashing on start. This is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 1/28/13 6:23 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.loadWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:527)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionLoad(ForgeInternalHandler.java:71)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_1_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:279)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:180)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Anyone know how I can fix this?

viteros

Jul 29, 2019
HELP!!!

I'm on a Mac and I log in, and attempt to download the Mindcrack pack update, it downloads, and when finished downloading it just goes away. Nothing happens it does not install.
I'm running Mac OSX 10.8.2

Please Help.
its happening with me too help

Squee

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, but in Mindcrack pack v.8.0.1 when using Pulverizer it gives you not Pulverized Ores, but Dust. And secondary byproduct when pulverizing Iron Ore now is not Ferrous Dust, but Nikel one. Is it correct?

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
my mindcrack server files came with a ftbserver.jar I am going to guess that that is WRONG and I think it screwed up.

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, but in Mindcrack pack v.8.0.1 when using Pulverizer it gives you not Pulverized Ores, but Dust. And secondary byproduct when pulverizing Iron Ore now is not Ferrous Dust, but Nikel one. Is it correct?

i believe that is GT's doing.

Scaffolding

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion
CHANGELOG
2.2.0:
-API: The API has been updated to allow other mods to overwrite other recipes. However, this MUST be enabled via the config. Use of alternative methods to alter existing recipes is frowned upon.

This is an intentional change and the Thermal Expansion mod author made changes to make it easier for Greg to do this on purpose. Nickel.

Fedex_worker

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to run the server with the new update, however it seems to have loaded a save that is about 20 hours (play time) behind were it was at the most recent save. Anyone know a fix for this?

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I just downloaded the mindcrack server jar and it came with a "ftbserver.jar" and not a "mindcrack.jar" is this an oversight by the FTB people or is this correct? Because I think it's wrong.

pokemontrent

Jul 29, 2019
hi so umm i just updated my direwolf20 pack and when i logged on i didnt get a yes or no page and when i checked for the mod list it didn't show up then i created a world and i didn't find mod items that i remember oh ya im in linux

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Dw20 pack 5.0.1 is working with optifine c1 (Edit Optifine works but blocks won't update)

[DOUBLEPOST=1359418934][/DOUBLEPOST]I just found a bug I have a presureplate next to my door but wen I step on it it just makes the sound but the door stays closed can anyone confirm this?

Reactions: Wolfpaw

pokemontrent

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
the following does work for me as a workaround until there is a fixed pack.
In your ftb-install folder:

Code:
cd Direwolf20/instMods
mv minecraftforge.zip MinecraftForge.zip

As it looks like the file included in the pack is all lowercase but checking the debug output of the FTB_Launcher it seems to build the classpath using MinecarftForge.zip. That doesn't matter on windows but on linux the case is important.

Note: works for me, YMMV
where is the ftb-install folder

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
erm how can one go about continuing to use dw20v5 as v5.0.1 and v4 are the only options in the launcher and 5.0.1 breaks optifine?

TaintedCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problem with the Thaumcraft textures in DW20 pack. It wont load knowledge fragment or thaumium ingot texture but the research notes and thaumium tools work fine. If anyone knows could you help

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
I get this when I try and load my save. http://i.imgur.com/o7FRvdU.png

I click yes and it just sits there on Loading World.

EDIT : Using DW20 v5.0.1

Code:
 I:block.utility=580 in v4 and  I:block.plinth=580 in v5.0.1

Those are the 2 config settings for the old and new OmniTools, they haven't changed!
The second one is forestry derping up crates again... there is not much we can do against it unfortunately!

Gisbourne8

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the Mindcrack server files, but they seem to still be the Mindcrack v7 mods. My users who didn't update their launcher versions can still connect to the server after updating, while those of us who did cannot connect. How can I either get the right server files, or roll back my launcher version?

Status
Not open for further replies.