Whitelist Server OzCraft | 1.2.1 Whitelist | Mature + Experienced players (25+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT: We've just updated to version 1.2.1.

Hey everyone, we are a small group of experienced players looking for more players to join us. Mature AND experienced players are welcome to apply.

The server is a dedicated server running Direwolf20 1.7.10 version 1.2.1 with 8Gb of RAM.

We are fairly relaxed but have a few rules:
- There are no banned items, but please be sensible and try not to create lag
- Mystcraft is ok, but please only create the ages you really need. Again, lag is our concern.
- If building quarries, please limit them to your mystcraft ages.
- PvP is off. That means no griefing or stealing either.
- Chunk loading is fine, but please be sensible and only load what you really need.

If you're interested, please leave a comment with:

Name: (so we can whitelist you)
How much you play:
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?:
What will you be doing on our server?:

Please do not direct message the mods (myself and secondking) about access. We will get to you when as soon as we can :)

Our server address is ozcraft.is-leet.com:25567
We now have a TeamSpeak server located at ozcraft.is-leet.com (thanks to secondking)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicky8009

O2Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Streetgost
Age - 16
Location - Germany
How much you play - About 4-6 Hours

IGN - 3asypwner
Age - 18
Location - Germany
How much you play - About 3-5 Hours

Last edited:

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Moryse
Age 18
Location California, U.S.
How much you play Everyday for varying amounts of time

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, the server address is ozcraft.is-leet.com:25567 and you have been added to the whitelist. Please play responsibly and enjoy!

Last edited:

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey, I also forgot to mention Secondking is also part owner of the server.

Mr. Holes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ItsACusterThing
How much you play: I will play a lot, and have tons of experience.
THANKS!

secondking

Jul 29, 2019
ItsAcusterthing i cant find anything about you, not even a skin, mind answering a few questions?
1. what mods do you like from dw20?
2.whats the normal (average) population on the servers you have been on?

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mythaell
How much you play: I usually play a couple hours a day, more when time allows for it

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
I'm ok with the responses so far, though it be great to get a few more older players to join us.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
IGN: Cpfuzzyz
How much you play: About 4+ hours a day.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, usually most though.
What will you be doing on our server?: Building, playing with mods and such.

Last edited:

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
Name: zamder145
How much you play: Currently few hours a week, goes up and down depending on life situation.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?:Thaumcraft, EnderIO, and bigreactors
What will you be doing on our server?: Probably build a nice house, talk in chat, help people out if they want it,

Mr. Holes

Jul 29, 2019
I've like most magic mods, especially Thuamcraft and Botanis in DW20
I usually play on servers with around 10 people, average

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
The whitelist has been updated. You guys should be able to join. Welcome aboard.

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT NEWS: I've updated to version 1.1.1 and fixed a config bug. Please just update your games to join.

WaywardG

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Stonegazer
How much you play: I don't have a regular schedule; could be anywhere from several hours a day to several hours a week.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Tinkers', Railcraft, Ender IO, dabbling, of course, in a great many more
What will you be doing on our server?: I've been on a bit of a steam age bent lately, so I'll probably be producing large amounts of charcoal and turning it into steam to power some manner of industry.

*edit* I just noticed PneumaticCraft on the list and watched a video. I'll definitely be playing around with that, as well.

Last edited:

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
So, whenever I login, I crash. I a giant purple mask thing fell on me. ._. Could my location be reset to spawn?

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lepking13
How much you play: I play usually about 2-3 hours during the week, and powergame about 8 on the weekends when not occupied.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: I've used a lot of various mods in the past, although I am very tech oriented. I usually do magic as well, after I have resources.
What will you be doing on our server?: Playing Minecraft, collecting resources, and attempting to fill a DSU. I will one day succeed at legitimately filling a DSU, until then that is my goal.

ariom

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome aboard Stonegazer (WaywardG) and Lepking13.

Zander, I'll reset your player data file so you can start again. Also, seriously, WTF are those things? They look mean.