[Over] Werewolf: Firelight

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
You're "theory" still fails to account for why Nojr is dead.

I did read it, and your "plan" creates a large opening for the last wolf to move. Especially since we have very limited ideas about their identity.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Then get your stuff done right and lynch the right people. I am NOT the one to lynch.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam08

This is a show of good faith. SpwnX and I think we have a plan worked out that would allow everybody to win (except the wolves/spy)

Shazam, nothing personal. We need a buffer kill, and there is a minuscule chance you're a wolf. Rest in peace, knowing you'll still win the game.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam08

This is a show of good faith. SpwnX and I think we have a plan worked out that would allow everybody to win (except the wolves/spy)

Shazam, nothing personal. We need a buffer kill, and there is a minuscule chance you're a wolf. Rest in peace, knowing you'll still win the game.
Hey, I appreciate the effort, but I think you're all missing something oh-so-slightly important.
Win Conditions:
  • Villagers: Kill all the wolves and survive to the end of the game

I've got to be alive to win this game. So do the other villagers. As far as I'm concerned, getting myself lynched would be a total loss.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
If I may be so bold, Frac, your argument for goreae's innocence is flawed.
First, there is no way Exedra is a church member, that would give us six, which is borderline ridiculous.

Second, If Exedra is not a church member, he has to be a detective. You've (SpwnX) confirmed this, by saying his version of your will matched your own.
These two points are agreed. Exedra is definitely the Detective, given his exact copies of Wills and such from multiple players. No question there.
If Exedra is indeed the detective, goreae has to be a follower. goreae's will said so.

If goreae is a follower, he can't be an active wolf.

We have an active wolf. Evidence for this: 016Nojr was killed last night.

goreae is most definitely NOT the last wolf. Especially since he's been in the church the whole time.
One in four. Yes, we have an active wolf, because the game's still going on. Yes, said wolf is still a part of the wolf team.

Unfortunately, goreae claiming Follower in his Will doesn't prove shit.
Rule clarification:
Penitent/Infiltrator can write follower in their will rather than their original role. In the case of the Infiltrator, the original win conditions will remain the same. In the case of the Penitent, the win conditions will change to the Church's

Your only other defense for him lies in the "He's been a Follower the whole time". Which is, you know, worth something considering your honest streak. But you and the Church have every reason to lie about this. Ending the game today, with vampires alive, would cause you to lose. Therefore, you want to keep the wolf alive.

Vote goreae

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, Shazam. I've got a plan. I'm going to try this:

Vote SoraZodia.

Sora cannot be lynched, as he is our Priest (if I read correctly, totally immune to lynching)

This will allow us to see if there is indeed another wolf (if somebody is wolfkilled)

That should give us insight as to what we need to do.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SoraZodia , i'm fine by that. We need the others to follow though.

Also, we have got a plan.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, Shazam. I've got a plan. I'm going to try this:

Vote SoraZodia.

Sora cannot be lynched, as he is our Priest (if I read correctly, totally immune to lynching)

This will allow us to see if there is indeed another wolf (if somebody is wolfkilled)

That should give us insight as to what we need to do.
Vote SoraZodia , i'm fine by that. We need the others to follow though.
I like this plan significantly better than the lynch-Shazam one, but is it really an effective tactic? We know, indisputably, that there's a wolf alive. Right? This game would have ended yesterday if they were all dead. All this accomplishes is the death and subsequent loss of another innocent, via wolfkill.

By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I believe Spwn said that if there was another wolfkill tonight, he would accept being lynched. As a result, we're just coasting until that is confirmed or not. As a result, it makes sense to Vote Sora as no innocent will die to the noose today

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, more or less that. I am convinced of something, but i'll keep it under the bed for now.
We just have something to work out together.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. The penitent can only write that he's a follower in his will once he becomes a follower. That is when his role physically changes. Since we've established that there was a kill last night, and goreae was a follower last night, he couldn't have been responsible.

In other words, I'm totally lost. This will definitively prove if there is an active wolf alive or not.