[Over] Werewolf: Firelight

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for you dylan D:
No i shoud be sorry i lied in our rebellion against... Pyure?? well it was back in the day
Also it was really fun being a wolf once

Im still confused why i got killed
Or atleast from whice convo that snipet is from

Somuch more could've happend with my necro powers..

ps: i hope nobody minds the last ghosty part
the game is over anyway

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well only a few people haven't agreed (pyure) if i recall corectly

i woudn't see why anyone would disagree
@Gideonseymour
i think its time to announce the winner

and award me my first time wolf medal. So i can stuff it in squids face...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
End Act II

The world can sometimes be a cruel place, and there are always cruel people. But sometimes, people can set aside their differences and work together. Today, one of these events occurred.
Strikingwolf placed down his gun, and helped assist Fraction2 build another set of nooses. As Fraction bent over to tie a knot, a cross could be seen dangling from a necklace. The firelight danced off of the cross, flying across the plaza before landing on Shazam, who licked his sharp teeth while fingering a false bible. Looking for answers, Exedra rummaged through VikeStep's things, finding the same spy watch he had been using the last time they had seen each other.
Goreae's fur rustled as he stared at the fire flying high above him. It showed no signs of ever going out. Next to him, SpwnX mourned for the loss of any unfortunate beings standing on faraway planets when the beam flew into the sky. His bloody teeth could be seen poking out of his mouth while he contemplated if the fire would extinguish if all the hellhounds were killed. He turned to goreae and smiled sadly.
The music soared as the nooses were fastened around the necks of five different people, while Strikingwolf picked up his gun and placed two bullets inside. After her solo was finished, playerismc pulled the lever, and the crack of necks and the firing of gunshots rang out. Exedra, Strikingwolf, and playerismc rushed out to towards the fire. The three left alive, they observed as the cross finally burnt into ash, and watched as the flames turned to smoke. As they turned their backs to view the lifeless bodies of their neighbors, the smoke twirled around itself and blacked. It split into three tendrils, and flew into their bodies. Their wills flew out of their hands. As the other players came back to life around them, the three of them smiled. It appears that this wasn't the last will yet.

• Shazam was lynched. His will reads:
I am the Doctor. I am the Spy. I am the Vigilante. I am the Medium. I am the Follower. I am the Vampire. I am the Infiltrator. I am the Penitant. I am the Wolf. I am the Villager.

Loopholes! Loopholes everywhere! Loophole loophole loophole loooooophole. Loopdeloophole.
  • SoraZodia was killed. His will reads:
I am was the priest, praise Helix.
I leave all of my belongings to my partner, cyndaquil
  • RJS was lynched. His will reads:
I am the Follower
  • ljfa was lynched. His will reads:
Behold, for I am the Vampire Count ljfacula! Until some sneaky cultist from the church came in, ambushing me with a bunch of garlic while I was laying in my coffin.
At night, I would haunt the town and feed myself from playerismc's blood until she as long as her heart still beats. Her blood is tasty and of good quality, definitely not of a wolf.
  • Fraction2 was lynched. His will reads:
So I'm dead. Either you silly fools lynched me, or team wolf-spy (Probably SpwnX and ljfa) killed me to cover themselves up.

Yes, I'm a follower. WOOAH, WHAT. WE HAD NO IDEA. n00bs.

SpwnX and ljfa are your go to targets. One of them is the wolf. Kill the right one, game over. YAY!
  • SpwnX was lynched. His will reads:
With stakes and silver bullets people hunt down monsters. I'm one of them. Or at least i'd like to call myself to be. They fear me, they dispise me, just because i'm different. I did not want to be like this. Why did it had to be like this? Why do I have to keep suffering all these days longing for a peaceful life.
All that I wanted was a family, i worked hard for it, yet god cursed me. Its curse turned me into this bitter person i'm today. He made me seek blood as a vampire that I am. Bloodthirsty i became, destroying people's lives with my own hands as i carelessly tried to save my own. I've lost my faith in god. He does not exist, he can't exist, why would he do such thing to me, does he enjoy the misfortune that people carry?. Now I only remain as a living being that can't even be called human anymore. I still have one last hope. The hope that one day i'll be free from this curse.
  • Due to ljfa being dead, the next mayor was chosen randomly. goreae was elected mayor.
  • goreae was shot. His will reads:
Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
For I am but a lowly Follower.
  • A new mayor was randomly chosen. Strikingwolf was elected mayor.
  • The bagel has not yet been eaten.
  • The game has ended.
    • The Vampires, Church, and the Villagers have won

Winners:
  • ljfa (Vampire)
  • Fraction2 (Follower)
  • the_j485 (Retributionist)
  • SpwnX (Vampire)
  • playerismc (Villager)
  • goreae (Penitent -> Follower)
  • 016nojr (Bodyguard)
  • RJS (Follower)
  • Shazam08 (Infiltrator)
  • trajing (Vampire)
  • Strikingwolf (Vigilante)
  • CoolSquid (Doctor)
  • SoraZodia (Follower)
  • pc_assasin (Villager)
  • Muse Thaila (Nobody)
Losers:
  • dylanpiera (Necromancer)
  • Pyure (Forger)(MVP)
  • xTordx (Middleman)
  • Eruantien (Medium)
  • VikeStep (Spy)
  • HeilMewTwo (Wolf)
MVP was awarded to Pyure for his risky strategy that payed off, and his ability to almost completely accurately guess everyone's role.

Personally, I think the game got a little too complicated. I'll probably be taking a break from Werewolf, and if I ever host again, it'll be a far less complicated game than this. You know it's bad when even I don't understand what's happening anymore.

Reactions: Shazam08

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of quick questions:

1. What where the N1 resurrection shenanigans?
2. Who killed Nojr?