Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Aceship
Name: Terrence Leroy
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?
Ftb Mindcrack , ftb direwolf20 , ftb ultimate , ftb unleashed , so yeah
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?
nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?
i dont have it

Wassup Terrance!

Looks like you have plenty of experience, excited to have you on-board.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart, nuclear control & applied energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: T1pp1n8alls
Name: Stuart
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alphaish
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Been playing since shortly after release
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I usually skype my friends, but I'll be happy to come on from time to time.
Other Information: I'm wondering if BoP is enabled?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: T1pp1n8alls
Name: Stuart
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alphaish
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Been playing since shortly after release
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I usually skype my friends, but I'll be happy to come on from time to time.
Other Information: I'm wondering if BoP is enabled?

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart, nuclear control & applied energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Unfortunately BoP is not enabled due to the early issues it had with Unleashed, it was deemed too problematic to enable. Now that our chunks are generated it's not really worth it anymore.

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Steven_McWayne
How long have you been playing minecraft?
Beta with breaks
ftb Ultimate
no
yes and maybe:p
Other Information:
It's sunny outside.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Steven_McWayne
Beta with breaks
ftb Ultimate
no
yes and maybe:p
Other Information:
It's sunny outside.

Hi Steven,

We just finished updating to Unleashed 1.1.4, so make sure to grab that.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods & Applied Energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game

simbaorka101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: simbaorka101
Name: Uhhm do i really have to say real name?
1.5 years multiplayer.(since 1.1)
1 year multiplayer.(since 1.2.5)
Nope.
I do,i hop on every now and then
Other Information:
I hope i have fun at your server.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: simbaorka101
Name: Uhhm do i really have to say real name?
1.5 years multiplayer.(since 1.1)
1 year multiplayer.(since 1.2.5)
Nope.
I do,i hop on every now and then
Other Information:
I hope i have fun at your server.

Hi Sim!

We just finished updating to Unleashed 1.1.4, so make sure to grab that.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods & Applied Energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys!

Would just like to point out we have updated to FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 with a downgraded version of IC2 so all your IC2 machines don't stuff up! We have also updated to the latest Applied Energistics so you can now load balance all of your machines!

On top of that I have also spent some considerable time implementing crash-detection on the server. Over the past week we have experienced a couple of typical FTB server crashes only to have it boot itself back up within 30 seconds without any admin intervention :)

Within the next couple of weeks we are also releasing a couple of new vanilla servers including a PVP based Hardcore Deathban and Creative!

killvin8

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: killvin8
Name: Calvin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing for about 5 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No i have never been banned
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes i have team speak and i am willing to use it
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: killvin8
Name: Calvin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing for about 5 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No i have never been banned
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes i have team speak and i am willing to use it
Other Information:

Hi Calvin!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

Rifat

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Zexwhyl
Name:Rifat Husodo
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 1 year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. I have been playing Feed the Beast for 5 months.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Have it. but, don't know if i'll use it or not, because it makes me lagging.
Other Information: My friend tells me that he plays in this server. so, I decided to play in this server. And, I want to make more experience.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Zexwhyl
Name:Rifat Husodo
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 1 year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. I have been playing Feed the Beast for 5 months.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Have it. but, don't know if i'll use it or not, because it makes me lagging.
Other Information: My friend tells me that he plays in this server. so, I decided to play in this server. And, I want to make more experience.

Hi Rifat!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

Kanadeara

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kanadeara2013
Name: Jacob
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since about 1.4
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Lots! Played a few packs for nearly 9 months.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and maybe xD
Other Information: Don't hurt the endermen!

Shotexpert

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jacob!

Cya in game

Renarose101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: renarose101
Name: Marina
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since sometime around 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little, still learning, but I do love to build!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and no :(
Other Information: So many forestry woods I have to have! No but seriously all the different and fancy blocks in ftb make it so much fun to build with :)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: renarose101
Name: Marina
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since sometime around 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little, still learning, but I do love to build!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and no :(
Other Information: So many forestry woods I have to have! No but seriously all the different and fancy blocks in ftb make it so much fun to build with :)

Hi Marina,

Cya in game

Keiran Smith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: maxer269
Name: Keiran
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since around 1.3, I believe.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : Started the day it was released. :3
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : No. ^_^
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : I do not, but I'd be willing to install it.
Other Information: ειρήνη.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: maxer269
Name: Keiran
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since around 1.3, I believe.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : Started the day it was released. :3
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : No. ^_^
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : I do not, but I'd be willing to install it.
Other Information: ειρήνη.

Hi Keiran,

ειρήνη.? Peace to you too I suppose :p

Cya in game

Aethril

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Allah_Akbar_This
Name: Broc
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, been playing Direwolf with friends for months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, I like playing with others and having fun!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No, I usually use Ventrilo. But, I could always get it.
Other Information: I'm a late night gamer - graveyard ftw, lol.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Allah_Akbar_This
Name: Broc
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, been playing Direwolf with friends for months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, I like playing with others and having fun!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No, I usually use Ventrilo. But, I could always get it.
Other Information: I'm a late night gamer - graveyard ftw, lol.

Hi Broc,

Nice name! As long as it's not some sort of underlying racism o_O

Cya in game