Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gizmo_sargeant
Name: thomas
How long have you been playing minecraft? a couple of years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes been on a few different servers but they are generally friends servers and close after a short while
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope, not even a vanilla server
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes & yes
Other Information: i try and do abstract builds by not using the main mods for simple jobs, I find it more fun

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I would like to note that we are re-opening recruitment. After optimizing the server over the past week we have had nothing but good reports from players!

We are now running on a 4.5GHz i5 Haswell located in LA!

luis amaro

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:sadface3000
Name:Luis Amaro
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 and a half year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I am familiar with some of the mods and play it sometimes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no it makes me lag a lot
Other Information: ive been playing tekkit for so long then my friend showed me into FTB and the server so the I want to join so we can play together. thanks.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:sadface3000
Name:Luis Amaro
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 and a half year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I am familiar with some of the mods and play it sometimes
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no it makes me lag a lot
Other Information: ive been playing tekkit for so long then my friend showed me into FTB and the server so the I want to join so we can play together. thanks.

Hi Luis!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Frobond

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frobond
Name:Nathan
How long have you been playing minecraft? sense late alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? i have mostly played the direwolf20 pack but i want to get into some of the others
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: like i said i have played minecraft sense alpha. i started feed the beast in its first beta and haven't really turned back to vanilla minecraft sense.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SilentTheif
Name: Marc J. Gault
How long have you been playing minecraft?
I have been playing MC for around 4 years now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?
I have extensive experience in FTB. Using the mods in FTB Unleashed and making awesome contraptions.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server?
Yes, I believe only once if I'm correct. A rouge staff member banned everyone from the server.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Yes, I do have TS3, and will use it. (No mic though).
Other Information:
I like mature servers, and owners that respect their players. (just a little tip)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frobond
Name:Nathan
How long have you been playing minecraft? sense late alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? i have mostly played the direwolf20 pack but i want to get into some of the others
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: like i said i have played minecraft sense alpha. i started feed the beast in its first beta and haven't really turned back to vanilla minecraft sense.

In-Game Name: SilentTheif
Name: Marc J. Gault
I have been playing MC for around 4 years now.
I have extensive experience in FTB. Using the mods in FTB Unleashed and making awesome contraptions.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server?
Yes, I believe only once if I'm correct. A rouge staff member banned everyone from the server.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Yes, I do have TS3, and will use it. (No mic though).
Other Information:
I like mature servers, and owners that respect their players. (just a little tip)

Hi Nathan and Marc,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

Marc, I make sure all of my staff are as helpful as possible. Many of the existing players will attest that I do back flips to make sure any issues are sorted and provide the best experience as possible.

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Veggetossj
Name: Bart
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since MineCraft Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Been playing FTB for about 2 months now, im well versed in thaumcraft and BC
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I have never been banned on any server.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i have it and i will use it wheneven i can.
Other Information:

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Veggetossj,

Marc, I make sure all of my staff are as helpful as possible. Many of the existing players will attest that I do back flips to make sure any issues are sorted and provide the best experience as possible.

Cya in game!

sime1254

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sime1254
Name: macros
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 3 years
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i do but its not currently working
Other Information: hope i get the whitelist been looking for a good ftb server without lag :)[DOUBLEPOST=1378632988][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name:
Name:
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? forgot this bit i have a bit but not so much lately

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sime1254
Name: macros
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 3 years
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i do but its not currently working
Other Information: hope i get the whitelist been looking for a good ftb server without lag :)[DOUBLEPOST=1378632988][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name:
Name:
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? forgot this bit i have a bit but not so much lately

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?
Other Information:

Hi Macros,

Cya in game!

KinglyCookie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: KinglyCookie
Name: Graeme

How long have you been playing minecraft? i have been playing it when it was a crappy free game, my friend told me about it so i tried it i like it and followed it as it grew in content and players.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yeah i have, i played it for 1 year now i think.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? i don't lie so yeah i have once because this dude was being a dick so i tried stop him but he framed me and i got banned and never went on the server again.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i don't have it but i will get and i will probably be free most the time.
Other Information: i like it when everyone is friendly and DON'T grief Plus I AM AWESOME

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: KinglyCookie
Name: Graeme
How long have you been playing minecraft? i have been playing it when it was a crappy free game, my friend told me about it so i tried it i like it and followed it as it grew in content and players.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yeah i have, i played it for 1 year now i think.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? i don't lie so yeah i have once because this dude was being a dick so i tried stop him but he framed me and i got banned and never went on the server again.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i don't have it but i will get and i will probably be free most the time.
Other Information: i like it when everyone is friendly and DON'T grief Plus I AM AWESOME

Hi Graeme!

i like it when everyone is friendly and DON'T grief Plus I AM AWESOME

I agree :p

Cya in game!

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MadWizard25
Name: Gion Fraenkl
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yeah, several (6+?) months, since FTB Beta Pack A and Mindcrack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it, but usage depends on my mood :) No mic atm though.
Other Information: Im 24, Swiss, fluent in English and looking for a mature community to play with! Hope to see you guys in-game!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MadWizard25
Name: Gion Fraenkl
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yeah, several (6+?) months, since FTB Beta Pack A and Mindcrack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it, but usage depends on my mood :) No mic atm though.
Other Information: Im 24, Swiss, fluent in English and looking for a mature community to play with! Hope to see you guys in-game!

Hi Gion!

Cya in game!

AnAngryPickle

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: starky80
Name: Ron Stark (No Iron Man jokes lol >.>)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since about halfway through the beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing since the beta, before that i used to play on tekkit alot
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Have to re-download it but i'd be more than happy to use it, need to buy a mic though.
Other Information: ive just been looking to join a good ftb server for a while now, you guys seem awesome

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: starky80
Name: Ron Stark (No Iron Man jokes lol >.>)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since about halfway through the beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing since the beta, before that i used to play on tekkit alot
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Have to re-download it but i'd be more than happy to use it, need to buy a mic though.
Other Information: ive just been looking to join a good ftb server for a while now, you guys seem awesome

Heeey Starky! You read my mind with the Iron man jokes :p

Cya in game!

burkdog

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: burkdog
Name: Josh
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but I played alot of tekkit and other technical mods
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, I sometimes use it and have a little chat ;D
Other information: Sime1254 and KinglyCookie recommended me to the server ;D

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: burkdog
Name: Josh
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but I played alot of tekkit and other technical mods
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, I sometimes use it and have a little chat ;D
Other information: Sime1254 and KinglyCookie recommended me to the server ;D

Hi Josh!

Cya in game

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:bjohnston562
Name:Brian
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing for about a year now and ftb for about 6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I do have experience, my favorite part is Computercraft.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not have ts3, and I have a room mate and they would not like me talking on team speak.
Other Information: I am a 23 year old Civil engineer in San Diego, Ca.