Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hairySoul

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wiker666
Name: Olivier
How long have you been playing minecraft? About two years I would say.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played it for a good two weeks, I used the Ultimate pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, I use it regularly, why not :)
Other Information: Thanks ;)

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Greencake46
Name: Jake
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing since 1.0
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I have been playing FTB for as long as it has been a mod pack. I have played Minecraft mods far before then
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I had it before but i can get it back
Other Information: I hope you accept me to your server :)

Carlosjuero

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: carlosjuero
Name: Charles
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since sometime in early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes - I have played Ultimate for a while and have played the most of the sub mods in various configurations on many many minecraft builds (only one I am a newbie in really is GregTech)
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No - ban list check: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/08581fe54385f35569d940a60b816cb44933426a
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? Don't have it installed right now but am willing to (depending on if I am playing while my room mate is sleeping or not)
Other Information: I am looking to be part of a server that has a good community, lacks griefing, and has people with senses of humor and willingness to help each other out. I am probably not the best builder in the world but I love tinkering around with little things in Minecraft. (I played on a server for a while where I had a "lab" that was about a chunk in size where I fiddled with different things). I work a varying schedule so my minecraft hours may vary a bit, and I am probably older than many of the other folks on the server - but I get along with just about everyone :)

Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you all on the server if I get accepted.

dylanh49

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dylanh49
Name: dylan
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.0.0
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes ive been playing it since it came out but ive been using mods for alot longer
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes mabey in the future
Other information: cant wait to join :)

Tech_Done_Right

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tech_Done_Right
Name: Rob
How long have you been playing minecraft? a year and half
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? about 8 months
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no but it is easily downloaded and I have a mic that is compatible
Other Information: Looking forward to playing

SkullBM

Jul 29, 2019
For a friend of mine:

In-Game Name: gab805
Name: Gabriel
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: not really
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: i do not have TS3, but can get it if needed
Other Information: im here to help my friends, skullBM and wiker666

Sonirbymon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sonirbymon12
Name: Joshua
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I know the basics of most of the mods in Ultimate
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, as far as I know.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes. Every day.
Other Information: None.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys!

Sorry for the slow reply, I was on holidays for the last week and it appears I stopped getting email notifications to forward through to Mirokoth.

I've whitelisted the following:

Tech_Done_Right
gab805
Sonirbymon12

I'll get AP to update the OP but if you don't hear from us within a few hours you can often find an admin on the teamspeak server. Feel free to jump in nudge us!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

Whispie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there.. adding an app for my friend who can't seem to get on the forums:
In-Game Name: Graycloak
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, learning with my friend Whispie
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have it but willing to use it if necessary
Other Information: Eager to play alongside my friend and meet new and interesting people.

Drakar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fugubob
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Nope
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Possibly
Other Information: Have had long term experience on a few other servers with different grief protections (PreciousStones and other mods). Have heard good things about Feed the Beast and am eager to try it out

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Graycloak and Fugobob!
Welcome, you have both been whitelisted :)

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

Dr_Damien

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AussieV8
Name: Daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No but I would like to learn on a server that I know won't be griefed
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other information: I'm looking for a lag free server with mature players.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AussieV8
Name: Daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No but I would like to learn on a server that I know won't be griefed
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other information: I'm looking for a lag free server with mature players.

Hi Daniel,

It appears your account was compromised in feb last year. I'm assuming you got it under control but are you able to explain?

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/b5add4152b38b45937d94a667574e6aca10c1270/AussieV8

TheWoody

Jul 29, 2019
hey Cozza, I am the owner of AussieV8, and have given the account to Daniel recently.. I'm quite confused seeing as i didn't even have the account 'AussieV8' until earlier this year, and i didn't even know about this server until a few months ago.. so either this is a mistake or i there are 2 aussiev8's?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Heya,

I've given the benefit of the doubt and whitelisted AussieV8. Please be aware that we do have a zero tolerance policy on griefing and immature play. Players are rarely warned before being banned.

Good luck on the server and if you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

EGGMAN

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I have been whitelisted on this server and tried to get back on today and now apparently im no longer...? Is it ok if I come back on?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I have been whitelisted on this server and tried to get back on today and now apparently im no longer...? Is it ok if I come back on?

Hi Eggman,

You were banned a month or so ago for griefing another player.

Feel free to appeal the ban here