Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mjc393

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:mjc393
Name:Matt
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have played the pack when it was first released for a few months (software implementation took me away from the game for a bit)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Not installed on this or my mac, however, I could always try to dig out my headset (think it is in a random closet somewhere).
Other Information:American living in Paris, pretty decent wifi so hopefully the connection speed to the server is decent. Hope to see you guys in game.

DurDee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Durdee
Name: Rusty Shackleford
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 yr
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? some still pretty new
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do
Other Information: looking for some helpful people to show me some things

Zatharus28

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Zatharus28
Name:Zath
How long have you been playing minecraft?2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?yes
Other Information:I am very familiar with playing with mods. for 9 months I was an admin on a modded server and have experience on running a modded server.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:mjc393
Name:Matt
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have played the pack when it was first released for a few months (software implementation took me away from the game for a bit)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Not installed on this or my mac, however, I could always try to dig out my headset (think it is in a random closet somewhere).
Other Information:American living in Paris, pretty decent wifi so hopefully the connection speed to the server is decent. Hope to see you guys in game.

Hi Matt and welcome! We don't have many players from EU but many are from AUS, we have little to no issue with latency.

In-Game Name: Durdee
Name: Rusty Shackleford
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 yr
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? some still pretty new
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do
Other Information: looking for some helpful people to show me some things

Hi Rusty and welcome! Plenty of helpful people here :)

In-Game Name:Zatharus28
Name:Zath
How long have you been playing minecraft?2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?yes
Other Information:I am very familiar with playing with mods. for 9 months I was an admin on a modded server and have experience on running a modded server.

Hi Zath and welcome! Helpful hands are always good running the server. I can't say we are without issues but they are always quickly fixed and I appreciate any input :)

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

RickyOffensham

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RickyOffensham
Name: Ricky Offensham
How long have you been playing minecraft? ~2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and yes.
Other Information: Looking for a friendly, stable server with cool people with which to play FTB-Ultimate.

smalttrain

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Smalttrain
Name: Will Smalt
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes to both
Other information: I'm 19 years old, Lookin for a stable server to chillax and build some awesome stuff with some awesome people =)

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Smalttrain
Name: Will Smalt
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes to both
Other information: I'm 19 years old, Lookin for a stable server to chillax and build some awesome stuff with some awesome people =)

In-Game Name: RickyOffensham
Name: Ricky Offensham
How long have you been playing minecraft? ~2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and yes.
Other Information: Looking for a friendly, stable server with cool people with which to play FTB-Ultimate.

Hey Ricky and Will! You have both been whitelisted!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

See you online!

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, its me again! I just wanted to post my friend's application so he can join, I hope its okay that he put Turtle instead of his real name.

In-Game Name: cdtarshis
Name: Turtle
How long have you been playing minecraft? About two years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, quite a bit.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I'm willing to use it for hearing people, but not talking.
Other Information: None

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, its me again! I just wanted to post my friend's application so he can join, I hope its okay that he put Turtle instead of his real name.

In-Game Name: cdtarshis
Name: Turtle
How long have you been playing minecraft? About two years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, quite a bit.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I'm willing to use it for hearing people, but not talking.
Other Information: None

Hi Mr Zombie! cdtarshis has been whitelisted.

Make sure to point him/her to the forums to say hi!

kjbhappy123

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kjbhappy123
Name: kyle
How long have you been playing minecraft? I bought it back in 1.8 beta and have been playing ever since
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I discovered it a little while after it started becoming more popular. I know what i am doing mainly though because i have used most of the mods before.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Not going to lie, yes i have. Although this was a long time ago when i used nodus on PVP servers and such. I have become much more mature now and i dont use cheats now. (it ruins the fun)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
Other Information: I am friendly, wont grief, steal, or mess around with peeps. I hope you see this post and decide to whitelist me :) thanks! (ill be checking back every day)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kjbhappy123
Name: kyle
How long have you been playing minecraft? I bought it back in 1.8 beta and have been playing ever since
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I discovered it a little while after it started becoming more popular. I know what i am doing mainly though because i have used most of the mods before.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Not going to lie, yes i have. Although this was a long time ago when i used nodus on PVP servers and such. I have become much more mature now and i dont use cheats now. (it ruins the fun)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
Other Information: I am friendly, wont grief, steal, or mess around with peeps. I hope you see this post and decide to whitelist me :) thanks! (ill be checking back every day)

Hi Kyle and welcome! Server protections are pretty good and the admins are always alert ;)

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to Slovmanov for the dissrespect And to everyone else i may have Hurt in the last 4 hours havent sleept in 3 days kinda feel like an asshole <3 But i truly deserved it sorry once again and godbless that server was the most fun i had in minecraft for years highly recomended.....

Epicpeebstar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:parker4647
Name:paker
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: 18 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:parker4647
Name:paker
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: 18 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: yes

Heya Parker! Welcome to OTE!

We have just recently upgraded our server hardware to ensure you all get the best experience possible. Feel free to report back and let me know how it goes!

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! Hope its ok I include two applications here, one for myself and one for my girlfriend

In-Game Name: GiggleGasm &
kapow1e
Name: My name is Marc (Giggle) and Kapow is Ieesha
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since one of the early beta builds. Back when it was nice and cheap :D
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A fair bit. Helped admin a server for a while, wanted to get away from that, so been playing just a small private server for a fair while now. Looking to get back into a larger community again :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I can think of
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yep yep.
Other Information: Aussie aussie aussie! I am from western Australia, currently studying computer science at uni and yada yada yada.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! Hope its ok I include two applications here, one for myself and one for my girlfriend

In-Game Name: GiggleGasm & kapow1e
Name: My name is Marc (Giggle) and Kapow is Ieesha
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since one of the early beta builds. Back when it was nice and cheap :D
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A fair bit. Helped admin a server for a while, wanted to get away from that, so been playing just a small private server for a fair while now. Looking to get back into a larger community again :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I can think of
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yep yep.
Other Information: Aussie aussie aussie! I am from western Australia, currently studying computer science at uni and yada yada yada.

Hi Marc and Ieesha! Glad to have you both on board.

We just relocated to a larger server in LA and the latency is much nicer. If you can't connect its because your DNS hasn't updated yet but most people have been getting in fine.

SkullBM

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SkullBM
Name: Éric D.
How long have you been playing minecraft? 4-5 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 2-3 month exploring the ultimate package in single player on my own.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Don't have it yet, can get it if needed. :)
Other Information: Been playing on a Pve PVP server and got sick of the newcomers randomly destroying my home. I want to be free! :p In a lag free server with nice people who likes to build and play cooperatively, build nice villages and cities all together, thats my thing. I apply here because i think i found it :) and want to be part of it. Thanks -SkullBM

Whispie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Whispie
Name: (would rather not say on a public forum)
How long have you been playing minecraft? since beta 1.6
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but I'm interested in experiencing it!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not have it, but I am willing to look into getting it.
Other Information: If you are concerned about my relative newbieness to FTB, please don't worry. I'm handy with a wiki and won't ask any dumb questions. I am a mature player ( >30 y.o.) I am hoping to find a safe and friendly server where I can chit chat with other mature and friendly players. I am really eager to try FTB after seeing a let's play on youtube for it called "Feed the World" by Sjin of the Yogscast. I look forward to your response!

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Whispie,

Sorry for the long reply, the owner is on holidays and I am covering for a few days :)
I have added you to the whitelist!

You can find any information or ask questions over at www.otegamers.com

Reactions: Whispie