Opinions on Dartcraft

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I also love force bricks... Being able to have spawn prevention bricks is so helpful. I wish that was it's own mod

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Forceoflauge blocks.
Too amazing. Indestructible (except by the player who placed it), can be disguised as (nearly) anything, and you can set it to allow different things. It has 4 modes ( those of you that don't know): Completely solid, Only the owner can pass through it, all players can pass through it, or anyone BUT the owner can move through it.

Just my 0.0002 cents.

Reactions: PierceSG

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Forceoflauge blocks.
Too amazing. Indestructible (except by the player who placed it), can be disguised as (nearly) anything, and you can set it to allow different things. It has 4 modes ( those of you that don't know): Completely solid, Only the owner can pass through it, all players can pass through it, or anyone BUT the owner can move through it.

Just my 0.0002 cents.

Think of the possibilities on the last setting. A trap floor to your base with lava beneath it. You can cross it normally but woe betide whomever tried to follow you home with permission.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Think of the possibilities on the last setting. A trap floor to your base with lava beneath it. You can cross it normally but woe betide whomever tried to follow you home with permission.

I actually set that up in my base xD

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019

I had a similar thought, but have the trap be a Mystcraft portal teleporting the victim into some highly unstable world. Or something like Direwolf's prank on iChun.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I had a similar thought, but have the trap be a Mystcraft portal teleporting the victim into some highly unstable world. Or something like Direwolf's prank on iChun.
Nononononono
I set this one up too, what you wanna do, is teleport them about 5 blocks above another mystcraft portal, which then takes them 5 blocks above the portal, etc.
PORTALCEPTION

KurShedir

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.6 I'm only using Dartcraft for the shears and the clipboard, in my Resonant Rise SSP. I use the shears in an autonomous activator for leather, they're your friends when you don't like animal farms at all. One golem for collecting, a jabba barrel for storing and ars magica for repairing

I never loved the mod, even if now I miss it a little in FTB packs. But I think it belongs to the "Unleashed era", Monster has a different feel.