Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
After multiple hours of attempts, my computer refuses to run the Mechanical Titan pack with any semblance of quality. You can remove me from the whitelist.

FreddyF5

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: FreddyF
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server Some fun with friends
How active are you 1-2 Hours a day, More on the Weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xXGelirXx
How old are you? 19
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a stabel server with nice people around.
How active are you? My average playtime is like 2-3 hours a day, but some days more.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all rules and there are 7.
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1413577862][/DOUBLEPOST]
After multiple hours of attempts, my computer refuses to run the Mechanical Titan pack with any semblance of quality. You can remove me from the whitelist.
Did you removed the dupped mods? can u run the 1.8 version of it?[DOUBLEPOST=1413577911][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: R1ckyyy
How old are you? 18
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a server for have fun
How active are you? My average playtime is like 7-8 hours a day, but some days more.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all rules and there are 7.
In-Game Name: FreddyF
How old are you? 17
What are you looking for in this server
Some fun with friends
How active are you
1-2 Hours a day, More on the Weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
Yes I agree to the 7 rules
Welcome

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
Did you removed the dupped mods? can u run the 1.8 version of it?

Yup, I went through the whole list I normally give people when they say something isn't working. Java updates, speed boost mods, the whole nine yards. Something about one of the mods is just not agreeing with my computer.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, I went through the whole list I normally give people when they say something isn't working. Java updates, speed boost mods, the whole nine yards. Something about one of the mods is just not agreeing with my computer.
Hmm... u should try to talk with brizzle or darkraven... they are the modpack owners.

gringrant

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dashahum
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? MI USA
What are you looking for in this server? Fun mostly
How active are you? 2-5 hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and seven.

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dashahum
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? MI USA
What are you looking for in this server? Fun mostly
How active are you? 2-5 hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and seven.
Welcome

cbecercas

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cbecercas
How old are you? 29 years
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? South of France
What are you looking for in this server? I'm looking for a good server for me and my friends
How active are you? I'm not very very active for the moment, my IRL is importante for the moment
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes I agree there is 7 rules listed

xXFabi96Xx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xXFabi96Xx
How old are you? 17
What are you looking for in this server I´m looking for a nice server to play (with my brother xXGelirXx)
How active are you? I will be active whenever I got time and whenever I want to play modded Minecraft :D
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree there are 7 rules listed

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cbecercas
How old are you? 29 years
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? South of France
What are you looking for in this server? I'm looking for a good server for me and my friends
How active are you? I'm not very very active for the moment, my IRL is importante for the moment
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes I agree there is 7 rules listed
In-Game Name: xXFabi96Xx
How old are you? 17
What are you looking for in this server I´m looking for a nice server to play (with my brother xXGelirXx)
How active are you? I will be active whenever I got time and whenever I want to play modded Minecraft :D
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree there are 7 rules listed
Welcome

jimmyminarik_me

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
In-Game Name: jimmyminarik_me
How old are you?15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?NY USA
What are you looking for in this server? a fun place to play ftb with other people and to experiment
How active are you? i play at least every day when im not busy
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?yes there are 7 rules

Caspinae

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:

In-Game Name: Caspinae
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? New England, US
What are you looking for in this server? A place to play these awesome 1.7.10 mods without being so lonely
How active are you? 1-8 hours/day depends on RL
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Sure, all 7

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thronnk
How old are you? 40
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Canada
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a mature community that helps each other. Low lag/ping and some kind of grief protection if possible.
How active are you? I usually put in a few hrs per day, 4-5 days per week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I'm in agreement with your server rules. There are 7 server rules including Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Finest_Blue

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name: Finest_Blue
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S. MO
What are you looking for in this server I want a new modpack to play on. Others got boring.
How active are you? 6-8 hours a day usually
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree. There are 7 rules above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
In-Game Name: jimmyminarik_me
How old are you?15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?NY USA
What are you looking for in this server? a fun place to play ftb with other people and to experiment
How active are you? i play at least every day when im not busy
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?yes there are 7 rules
Whitelist Application Format:

In-Game Name: Caspinae
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? New England, US
What are you looking for in this server? A place to play these awesome 1.7.10 mods without being so lonely
How active are you? 1-8 hours/day depends on RL
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Sure, all 7
In-Game Name: Thronnk
How old are you? 40
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Canada
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a mature community that helps each other. Low lag/ping and some kind of grief protection if possible.
How active are you? I usually put in a few hrs per day, 4-5 days per week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I'm in agreement with your server rules. There are 7 server rules including Enjoy! :)
In-Game Name: Finest_Blue
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S. MO
What are you looking for in this server I want a new modpack to play on. Others got boring.
How active are you? 6-8 hours a day usually
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree. There are 7 rules above.
Welcome

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the whitelist but I can't play on your server. It takes 5-10 secs for a log or dirt to drop after breaking it. I'm not sure if it's server related but it seems the server is located in NY and I'm not far from there, so the ping is good.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the whitelist but I can't play on your server. It takes 5-10 secs for a log or dirt to drop after breaking it. I'm not sure if it's server related but it seems the server is located in NY and I'm not far from there, so the ping is good.
Thats your internet... u re the only one complaining about lag... and the tps is fine.

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to figure out the problem so I restarted my PC and did a speed test to NY:

3844557688.png

It's what it's supposed to be. Other servers I seem fine.
I'm playing on a gaming PC with Java version 8 Update 11

I logged in after this and broke some dirt and logs, and this time it seems to be fine. I did notice you restarted the server.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
java 8 is not a good idea for minecraft... try java 7

And the server restarts in 2-3hour intervals.

Last edited:

problemlow

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: problemlow
How old are you?: 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? I'm from and live in Scotland
What are you looking for in this server?: To play in a helpful nice community and to build a ridiculous automated base/AE system.
How active are you?: On a typical day I would play on the server for about 4-12 hours depending how I'm feeling.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules I agree with all of them.