1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Aobozu, Jul 16, 2014.

1. wolfpax181

wolfpax181 New Member

After multiple hours of attempts, my computer refuses to run the Mechanical Titan pack with any semblance of quality. You can remove me from the whitelist.

2. FreddyF5

FreddyF5 New Member

In-Game Name: FreddyF
    How old are you? 17
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
    What are you looking for in this server Some fun with friends
    How active are you 1-2 Hours a day, More on the Weekends
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the 7 rules

3. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1413577862][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did you removed the dupped mods? can u run the 1.8 version of it?[DOUBLEPOST=1413577911][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Welcome

4. wolfpax181

wolfpax181 New Member

Yup, I went through the whole list I normally give people when they say something isn't working. Java updates, speed boost mods, the whole nine yards. Something about one of the mods is just not agreeing with my computer.

5. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Hmm... u should try to talk with brizzle or darkraven... they are the modpack owners.

6. gringrant

gringrant New Member

In-Game Name: Dashahum
    How old are you? 14
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? MI USA
    What are you looking for in this server? Fun mostly
    How active are you? 2-5 hours a day.
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and seven.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  7. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Welcome

8. cbecercas

cbecercas New Member

In-Game Name: cbecercas
    How old are you? 29 years
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? South of France
    What are you looking for in this server? I'm looking for a good server for me and my friends
    How active are you? I'm not very very active for the moment, my IRL is importante for the moment
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes I agree there is 7 rules listed

9. xXFabi96Xx

xXFabi96Xx New Member

In-Game Name: xXFabi96Xx
    How old are you? 17
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
    What are you looking for in this server I´m looking for a nice server to play (with my brother xXGelirXx)
    How active are you? I will be active whenever I got time and whenever I want to play modded Minecraft :D
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree there are 7 rules listed

10. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Welcome

11. jimmyminarik_me

jimmyminarik_me New Member

Whitelist Application
    In-Game Name: jimmyminarik_me
    How old are you?15
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)?NY USA
    What are you looking for in this server? a fun place to play ftb with other people and to experiment
    How active are you? i play at least every day when im not busy
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?yes there are 7 rules

12. Caspinae

Caspinae New Member

Whitelist Application Format:

In-Game Name: Caspinae
    How old are you? 27
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? New England, US
    What are you looking for in this server? A place to play these awesome 1.7.10 mods without being so lonely
    How active are you? 1-8 hours/day depends on RL
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Sure, all 7

13. Thronk

Thronk New Member

In-Game Name: Thronnk
    How old are you? 40
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Canada
    What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a mature community that helps each other. Low lag/ping and some kind of grief protection if possible.
    How active are you? I usually put in a few hrs per day, 4-5 days per week.
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I'm in agreement with your server rules. There are 7 server rules including Enjoy! :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  14. Finest_Blue

Finest_Blue New Member

In-Game Name: Finest_Blue
    How old are you? 19
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S. MO
    What are you looking for in this server I want a new modpack to play on. Others got boring.
    How active are you? 6-8 hours a day usually
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree. There are 7 rules above.

15. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Welcome

16. Thronk

Thronk New Member

Thanks for the whitelist but I can't play on your server. It takes 5-10 secs for a log or dirt to drop after breaking it. I'm not sure if it's server related but it seems the server is located in NY and I'm not far from there, so the ping is good.

17. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

Thats your internet... u re the only one complaining about lag... and the tps is fine.

18. Thronk

Thronk New Member

Trying to figure out the problem so I restarted my PC and did a speed test to NY:

[​IMG]
    It's what it's supposed to be. Other servers I seem fine.
    I'm playing on a gaming PC with Java version 8 Update 11

I logged in after this and broke some dirt and logs, and this time it seems to be fine. I did notice you restarted the server.

19. Aobozu

Aobozu New Member

java 8 is not a good idea for minecraft... try java 7

And the server restarts in 2-3hour intervals.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  20. problemlow

problemlow New Member

In-Game Name: problemlow
    How old are you?: 19
    Where are you from (City, State or Country)? I'm from and live in Scotland
    What are you looking for in this server?: To play in a helpful nice community and to build a ridiculous automated base/AE system.
    How active are you?: On a typical day I would play on the server for about 4-12 hours depending how I'm feeling.
    Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules I agree with all of them.