Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

4t3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 4trevor3
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Maine, US
What are you looking for in this server I am looking for a good community to play with while making some neat contraptions
How active are you? I try for every day, but with school, there will be some I will not be online at all
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
I do. There are 7 rules above.

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rhubarb85.
How old are you? 29.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England, Yorkshire.
What are you looking for in this server. A good community where I can expand my knowledge on the mods.
How active are you? If I cant play everyday, I definitly play every other day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? There are 7

Toxictears

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Toxictears
How old are you? 24
Where are you from U.S.A
What are you looking for in this server to play: with nice people
How active are you? depends on the server
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes. 7

TheNoobKid

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name:TheNoobKid
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Washington, USA
What are you looking for in this server. I want to Find cool people to play with and just have fun.
How active are you? very
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7

Markawesome1400

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Markawesome1400
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: Mississippi, USA
What are you looking for in this server?: I want to get back into mods, and have become very interested with 1.7.10, so I figured I would give it a shot.
How active are you? I would like to start to shift back into MC, so maybe like 2-4 days a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above?): Yes, and there are 7.

rodney_mckay1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rodney_mckay1
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? NC,USA
What are you looking for in this server: I want a very enjoyable experience, I have never played on a whitelisted server before.
How active are you? very
Do you agree to the rules-Yes (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7

Last edited:

doon11

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: doon11
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Missouri, USA
What are you looking for in this server: A enjoyable experience with a community of people.
How active are you? Moderately active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the rules. (7 Rules including Enjoy)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HeartSync
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Portugal
What are you looking for in this server. A good community where I can learn and try new mods.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? There are 7.
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1412905236][/DOUBLEPOST]
How old are you? 14
What are you looking for in this server: I want a very enjoyable experience, I have never played on a whitelisted server before.
How active are you? very
In-Game Name: doon11
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Missouri, USA
What are you looking for in this server: A enjoyable experience with a community of people.
How active are you? Moderately active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the rules. (7 Rules including Enjoy)
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1412905279][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: timmyforchelsea
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? London, UK
What are you looking for in this server A server where I am able to play around and try out the new things with mods
How active are you? I'm normally active a lot when I'm really into the server and pack.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7 rules.
In-Game Name: 4trevor3
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Maine, US
What are you looking for in this server I am looking for a good community to play with while making some neat contraptions
How active are you? I try for every day, but with school, there will be some I will not be online at all
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
I do. There are 7 rules above.
In-Game Name: Rhubarb85.
How old are you? 29.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England, Yorkshire.
What are you looking for in this server. A good community where I can expand my knowledge on the mods.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? There are 7
In-Game Name: Toxictears
How old are you? 24
Where are you from U.S.A
What are you looking for in this server to play: with nice people
How active are you? depends on the server
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes. 7
In-Game Name:TheNoobKid
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Washington, USA
What are you looking for in this server. I want to Find cool people to play with and just have fun.
How active are you? very
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7
In-Game Name: Markawesome1400
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: Mississippi, USA
What are you looking for in this server?: I want to get back into mods, and have become very interested with 1.7.10, so I figured I would give it a shot.
How active are you? I would like to start to shift back into MC, so maybe like 2-4 days a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above?): Yes, and there are 7.
How old are you? 14
How active are you? very
Welcome

Cray

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: UniformTech
How old are you? 16

Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for stable server with awesome community, good adminis and great mod pack :3
How active are you? I will probably play everyday
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? All of them!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: UniformTech
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for stable server with awesome community, good adminis and great mod pack :3
How active are you? I will probably play everyday
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? All of them!
Welcome.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sonicmaster10
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Texas
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a great community to have a lot of fun on.
How active are you? mostly on the weekends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree, and there are 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you? 16
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a great community to have a lot of fun on.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree, and there are 7
How old are you? 16
Welcome

rentan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rentan
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Louisiana
What are you looking for in this server? I am looking for a friendly community where I can help those who are in need and most importantly have fun! :D I wish to also contribute to this server as much as possible.
How active are you? I am active usually everyday when I am free.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the rules. There are seven of them.

ThunderGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ThunderGalaxy
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA, Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server? A server where I can just enjoy my freetime, relax, and not have to worry about immature people doing dumb things.
How active are you? I am on 3-5 days out of a 7 day week. (I work.)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, these are easy rules that I can follow, 7 rules are listed.

EDIT: I am very strict on rules, I follow them to a point.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rentan
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Louisiana
What are you looking for in this server? I am looking for a friendly community where I can help those who are in need and most importantly have fun! :D I wish to also contribute to this server as much as possible.
How active are you? I am active usually everyday when I am free.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the rules. There are seven of them.
In-Game Name: ThunderGalaxy
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA, Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server? A server where I can just enjoy my freetime, relax, and not have to worry about immature people doing dumb things.
How active are you? I am on 3-5 days out of a 7 day week. (I work.)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, these are easy rules that I can follow, 7 rules are listed.

EDIT: I am very strict on rules, I follow them to a point.
Welcome

Mephy04

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mephy04
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? MT Washington, KY USA
What are you looking for in this server? A server where I can relax and have fun with a good community. Low Lagg too would be a plus
How active are you? I am a very active member during the weekends but during the week I am usually too tired from work.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree to the rules, there are 7 rules. As a side note I am glad we can only have 1 quarry.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mephy04
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? MT Washington, KY USA
What are you looking for in this server?
A server where I can relax and have fun with a good community. Low Lagg too would be a plus
How active are you? I am a very active member during the weekends but during the week I am usually too tired from work.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I agree to the rules, there are 7 rules. As a side note I am glad we can only have 1 quarry.
Welcome

Gr34tn3ss88

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
In-Game Name:
gr34tn3ss88
How old are you? 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Oklahoma City
What are you looking for in this server? Good people to hang out with and build.
How active are you? Usually play most days at least a few hours with a lot of free time on weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree and there are 7 rules listed

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
In-Game Name:
gr34tn3ss88
How old are you? 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Oklahoma City
What are you looking for in this server? Good people to hang out with and build.
How active are you? Usually play most days at least a few hours with a lot of free time on weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree and there are 7 rules listed
Welcome

re1er

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: re1er
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? San Jose
What are you looking for in this server A fun server with friendly people
How active are you? 2 hours on weekdays a long time on saturdays and sundays
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the seven rules
I hope you accept me i'm trying to find a good serve