Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Radeon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Jenson99
How old are you:15
Where are you from :Singapore
What are you looking for in this server: small server ,gameplays
How active are you:more than 3 hours per day
Do you agree to the rules :yes , 7

Last edited:

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me, or is the server still down? been down with no signs of it been up the past few days whenever i tried to get on, something happen?

Minecraften22

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: Minecraften22
How old are you? 13, But is getting 14 in about 2-3 weeks :D
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Country, Denmark
What are you looking for in this server. Well i been looking for a Modded 1.7 Server for ALOT of Time so finding one like this makes me happy and i hope to get whitelisted
How active are you? Well maybe the entire day but it can change to 1-4 hours or 2-3 hours but i try to be on as much as Possible ; )
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes And they look like some Really nice rules, and there is 7
; ) See ya soon if i get whitelisted ; )

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Jenson99
How old are you:15
Where are you from :Singapore
What are you looking for in this server: small server ,gameplays
How active are you:more than 3 hours per day
Do you agree to the rules :yes , 7
In-Game Name: Minecraften22
How old are you? 13, But is getting 14 in about 2-3 weeks :D
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Country, Denmark
What are you looking for in this server. Well i been looking for a Modded 1.7 Server for ALOT of Time so finding one like this makes me happy and i hope to get whitelisted
How active are you? Well maybe the entire day but it can change to 1-4 hours or 2-3 hours but i try to be on as much as Possible ; )
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes And they look like some Really nice rules, and there is 7
; ) See ya soon if i get whitelisted ; )
Welcome
Is it me, or is the server still down? been down with no signs of it been up the past few days whenever i tried to get on, something happen?
The server is up, and at the 1.7.9 version.

KieronClifford

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kieron_Clifford
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server A nice place and AE2
How active are you? atleast 2-3 hours a day maybe more but have a puppy to look after
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes and there are 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kieron_Clifford
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server A nice place and AE2
How active are you? atleast 2-3 hours a day maybe more but have a puppy to look after
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes and there are 7
Welcome

NickB5131

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nickbjurstrom
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? San Diego CA
What are you looking for in this server? A nice place to enjoy this modpack with
How active are you? around 5-6 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and there are 7 rules

Thank You I hope I see you'll soon <3

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nickbjurstrom
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? San Diego CA
What are you looking for in this server? A nice place to enjoy this modpack with
How active are you? around 5-6 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and there are 7 rules

Thank You I hope I see you'll soon <3
Welcome

Brenwwe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Brenwwe
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Australia
What are you looking for in this server I am looking for a friending community where I can build cool things and share my knowledge with others.
How active are you? I am an active player who is able to play for 1-3 hours each day unless I am working.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all of the above 7 rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Brenwwe
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Australia
What are you looking for in this server I am looking for a friending community where I can build cool things and share my knowledge with others.
How active are you? I am an active player who is able to play for 1-3 hours each day unless I am working.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all of the above 7 rules.
Welcome

smoovejaguar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: smovejaguar
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brooklyn,New York
What are you looking for in this server? Just a nice server to play and meet people with possibly ask my friends to come over here.
How active are you? I play fairly often but I do have to deal with homework.I honestly dont know the exact time , it depends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree with the rules and their are 7 rules listed above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: smovejaguar
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brooklyn,New York
What are you looking for in this server? Just a nice server to play and meet people with possibly ask my friends to come over here.
How active are you? I play fairly often but I do have to deal with homework.I honestly dont know the exact time , it depends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree with the rules and their are 7 rules listed above.
Welcome.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Crhymez
How old are you? 28
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server. A Grief free environment where I can test new 1.7 mods.
How active are you? I play a lot daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules and yes I agree to them all

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Crhymez
How old are you? 28
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server. A Grief free environment where I can test new 1.7 mods.
How active are you? I play a lot daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules and yes I agree to them all
Welcome

Reactions: Crhymez

DooomsDay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DooomsDay (Note) 3 o's in IGN
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? United Kingdom
What are you looking for in this server. To play the most up to date mods with a friendly active community.
How active are you? Way to active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules and yes I agree to them

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DooomsDay (Note) 3 o's in IGN
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? United Kingdom
What are you looking for in this server. To play the most up to date mods with a friendly active community.
How active are you? Way to active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 rules and yes I agree to them
Welcome... sorry for the delay.