(Official) FTB Resurrection Beta Testers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

brickmasterj

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: brickmasterj
Teamspeak Access: Yes Mic: Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: A lot, have been server admin for a long time
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Not a lot in GT5, but hours and hours in older versions
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: Me and a few friends have always loved FTB Ultimate for so many reasons, but most importantly the fact that the late game stage is actually LATE game, rather than in most newer packs were late/end game stages can be easily achieved I'm just a few days of dedicated play. Furthermore I'm currently in the process of setting up some servers and we want to use a few VZ containers for FTB, and we've been talking a lot about hosting Ultimate, so this would be an amazing opportunity! I have lots of experience debugging, and I know my way around Java. Lastly I personally am just so hyped to play something that is similar to the FTB Ultimate experience, but than on a more modern version of MC and with new awesome stuff to try out!

Convinced

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Convinced
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no Yes/Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: I have been playing modded mod packs since 1.2.5, starting with personally made packs, to another launcher who will not be named, and FTB packs.
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Very easily
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): I hit end game in GT 1.5.2 with the creation of 2 fusion reactors and all other power generation, including automation of all ore processing and creation.
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) I am a very meticulous person and pay attention to details. I put in long hours on projects, making them work, perfecting them, and working towards the easiest method of getting to the end product. I am a perfectionist and I work to make my builds not only functional but pleasing to the eye.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: L0NExW0LF
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no
Yes/Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: I started playing modded Minecraft in 1.4.7 and have been building my own packs when modpacks started transitioning to 1.5. In 1.6.4 I was an admin of the Stonebound TPPI server. Currently I am working on a 1.7.10 pack that I hope to get on the FTB launcher.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): None with GT 5. But I have experience with Gregtech in 1.4 and in 1.6.4
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) While I have been working on my current pack I have created quite a few instances to test groups of mods and in doing so I have found crashes caused by two or more mods not interacting the way I hoped. As a player I am not one to rush to end game tech by doing the most efficient and quickest methods; I like to play around with my builds and in doing so I encountered bugs and crashes where more experienced modded Minecraft players would have skipped over. Ultimate was the pack that got me hooked to modded Minecraft and I would like to help test its revival.

Ra1nmak3r91

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Ra1nmak3r91
Teamspeak Access: yes Mic: yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Three years modded gameplay
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Yes
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.6.6 and have almost always played modded. I'm not one of those people who gets a crash and cries about it. I actually like to go through the loss and try to fix it myself. If all else fails, that's when i report the bug online. I have a lot of free time and can go through the pack thoroughly.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Madnewmy
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no Yes/Yes but rater write then talk
Modded Minecraft Experience: since 2-3 years, played a lot (over 10) of 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 pack, know many mods from start to finish
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: yup
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Beyond Reality (until the beginning of electrical age)
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) Very active, can read crash reports (not always solve it right away!), made two packs (one still needs it's thread up) and working on a 3rd for pack team competition (made 5 or 6 pack just for me), likes to help (whenever I can), know many mods inside-out, a lot of experience, would love to work with FTB

ebuttonsdude

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Rhett Sandal
Modded Minecraft Experience: I have been modding since 1.7 beta, and have continued on to make and develop modpacks.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): 7/10
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I have alot of experience bug testing modpacks as I develop them as well, and ALSO still love playing Minecraft even though I've been playing for so long. The modding community is what is keeping minecraft alive in my opinion, and I love to be apart of the community.

Sarfured

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Sarfured
Teamspeak Access: Yes Mic: Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Installed my first mods in MC Beta 1.2.5 (I still remember how hard I though it was using SPC; so many commands, not enough keys to bind them to), first official pack I used was Tekkit then moved onto FTB, been making ModPacks since Tekkit and server admin-ing even longer than that.
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Of Course
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): None of 1.7.10, however everything except fusion reactor from 1.5. While I haven't used the newest version of Greg, it's always good to have the opinion of someone who doesn't know the "proper" method. I find that gives a different view on problems and changes methods used, instead of someone following a tech path they've used before and know will work. Different attempts made means different bugs experienced.(Although at least 1 person who actually knows the mod's methods is also pretty good to have around for when Google fails)
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I've been playing my ModPack in Single player for 3 months now. I'm just a CE Major in college who doesn't know how to talk to females; so there's no girlfriend to get in the way of my completely normal, and not an addiction, relationship with Minecraft. I play Minecraft when I'm not in class, so it's about time I share my amazing Minecraft skills and know-how with the world and smooth personality with the world.

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: SpwnX
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no Yes to both.
Modded Minecraft Experience: I've been playing with mods for more than 3 years, since IndustrialCraft1, you should know me from the IC forums maybe?
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Yes. I always move the packs out of the FTB and ATL launchers because of ease to deal with them on MultiMC.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): I've went through GT entirely. I'm the one you could ask about nearly everything of GT5. From features to configs to secret things.
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: Because I really want to help packs that are centered on GT5. I've already handed some help to two packs (InfiTech2 and BeyondReality).
From my signature and my profile (on the IC2 Forums) , you should notice how much i like and care about the IC2 family of mods, let alone GT.
Also, @retep998 sent me here.

Last edited:

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: b0bst3r
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no Yes to both
Modded Minecraft Experience: Started with modded in MC 1.2.5 and played it ever since
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Know the basics (bronze and starter Electric, past that I know very little)
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: Because I play 18 hrs a day almost everyday, if you want the pack thoroughly testing from start to finish I'm your man.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Minecraft IGN: capnquirk
Modded Minecraft Experience:
I've been mucking around with ftb since 1.4 stuff, currently run a DW20 1.6.4 server for my newbie friends
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Absolutely zero. (please see why you should choose me)
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count)

Why should you choose me? Because I'm the exact kind of person you need to know if people can pick up and use your pack blind from the launcher. I would be able to give you feedback on ease of use/learning curve, and would give you a good idea on how the non-hard core general public will view your pack. As a player, I'm about getting simple things set up first before moving on to high end tech, so I would be your typical "first timer" type player.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Minecraft IGN: Tarzan1376
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes
Modded Minecraft Experience:Since Mindcrack and ultimate
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Infi-tech 2 modpack and Learn Gregtech Modpack
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I am someone who likes to find the bugs in games and find ways to break then fix them, I love gregtech and the first modpack I played was ultimate so you could say I have a emotional connection to modded by FTB Ultimate, I wanna hope the resurrection is gonna be a fun thing for veteran's of FTB to have the nostalgic feeling when playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.