(Official) FTB Resurrection Beta Testers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
So many people already know that myself and @slowpoke are working on a new FTB Modpack based off of FTB Ultimate. The building stages of the pack are near complete and ore gen finished minus a few tweaks. I am seeking help from the community to help test this pack. Normally testing can be done internally but since GregTech is included game play is greatly extended, therefor I need as many people testing as possible.

I will accept applications here and review them within the next 48 hours. Please use this template in your post:

Minecraft IGN:
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no
Modded Minecraft Experience:
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC:
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10):
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count)

Once I choose the testers they will gain access to a private instance of the beta as well as some will gain access to a server for testing as well.

I will have an area set up for group communication for bugs/crashes/general issues with the pack.

We are not looking for ideas to add/remove mods only for help with overall testing.

Kqar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: kqar
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no: Yes / Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Everything from 1.2.5 - present
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Been trying it out a little still learning and would love to continue learning
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) I play minecraft 6-10 hours aday and always strive to makes complex and good builds. This often results in bugs and other problems which is good for finding problems. Since i play alot its quite good chance ill find any problems that are in the pack

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
ProdigHd playing DW20 When it shows up on ftb.GT experimce 30% i love moded MC :D mic yes TS acces yes multiMC yes

Last edited:

JackoBoy987

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: JackoBoy987
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: I play modded all the time ever since direwolf20 14.4
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: if i look it up
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Some
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I am just a chill guy looking for things todo in the minecraft community. I always go by Get out what you Put in. I love finding bugs in modpacks and toying with them And yes i am probably underage (i am 14)

problemlow

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: problemlow
Teamspeak Access: yes Mic: yes
Modded Minecraft Experience:I have been playing with mods since 1.6.6 beta and I frequently use the direwolf20 and crash landing packs in the ftb launcher.
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC:Yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10):I last played with GregTech in the ftb unhinged pack but thats what NEI is for :D
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: You should allow me to test this pack because I go out of my way to find bugs and report them, of course after a little personal exploitation :)

Last edited:

DR_Creeple

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: DR_Creeple
Modded Minecraft Experience: yea i had my own pack for some friend and we like it and i play alot of mod packs
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): not yet but i can have look in to it
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: i love modded minecraft, i have alot of free time i know most time if minecraft crashed what the problem is and then i can report it to you
i have a game pc so its no problem to run the pack i can run minecraft with over 200 mods over 100fps so its no problem to run modded minecraft

akay67

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: akay67
Modded Minecraft Experience: playing all ftb packs since Ultimate
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): I have played through colossus 1.7.10 on the atlauncher
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: modded is my favorite form of minecraft. I have been playing for 2 years and always loved ftb packs. I have played lots of modpacks in 1.7.10 and understand the new mods that have updated.

Cyril

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: cyr1l
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no
I got teamspeak and can use a mic, though i prefer just typing due to my mic being buggy at times
Modded Minecraft Experience:
I have been playing modded minecraft since the old Tekkit days and have been around modded servers for a bout three years in total now. Two of which as an admin on an old Direwolf server
I can not set up an instance in MultiMC currently but i am quite sure i should be able to figure out how to do it
Currently none but i am a very fast learner so i should be able to figure it out quite quickly
Why i should be chosen to be a tester? Well, i can write a complete essay about how i would be a great tester and all that. But that would be useless boasting. So, i am just gonna keep it that i have the tendency to work and think outside the box,leading me to very rapidly find gamebreaking bugs. I also have a lot of experience finding ways that can be used to grief people of which most were ways one would not expect to be able to be used for griefing. While this might not be a real issue while testing a pack i have been doing this a lot for the server i was admin on so people could have a good time on our server without having to worry about griefers.

tinmankxk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: tinmankxk
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no yes/yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: roughly a year of playing modded
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): I've played a little with gregtech in 1.6, not at all in 1.7
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: Why not? :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
IGN: Gideonseymour (Didn't see that coming :p)
Teamspeak Access: Yes
Mic: Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Well....
I've made several modpacks
Played tons of modpacks
Experience with configs
Experience on the Wiki
Been playing Modded Minecraft since late 2012​
Can I set up an instance in MultiMC: Haha, yes.
GregTech Five Experience: InfiniTech 2, plus another instance I set up just to play with it
Why I should be a tester: I have experience with Modded Minecraft, making modpacks, and GregTech. I know how to submit bug reports, and, back when it was modern, spent my time playing Ultimate. I'd love to test the pack.

Reactions: Cyril

NewHill20

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:mincraftmad
Modded Minecraft Experience:Been Playing Since 1.4.7
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC:Yes No Problem WhatSoEver
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10):Yeah i know My way Around Basic Greg Tech But am willing to learn
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I like playing Modded Minecraft, I also have a lot of experience with making and testing my own private modpack. I also Love Playing Minecraft So this for Some might be tedious for me it will be fun!

Thanks For Reading

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Minecraft IGN: CaptPanda
Modded Minecraft Experience: Originally started with Tekkit, have played a lot with technical mods, played a lot of FTB, have used VoxelModpack for the VoxelBox server, which included learning plugins. Have made my own modpacks, have hosted a small private server with forge installed.
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: I can set up many.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): None at all, barely played it during ultimate.
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) As someone who is not experienced with gregtech, I would act as a control group (of one) to emulate other users who are learning the mod for the first time.

jtsfour

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:jtsfour
Teamspeak Access: can get it mic yes
Modded Minecraft Experience:expert
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC:yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10):no
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I know minecraft to the bone ive been fixing and finding crashes for a while now i would be good at figuring out issues with certain mods i am a modder myself and i play modded minecraft all the time

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: parcel31u
Modded Minecraft Experience: experienced
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: yes
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): none, but with gregtech on, I'll probably have a main focus on that mod when playing.
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack:

I'm exited to actually be able to play gregtech when I get my new computer, which should be on Monday. And I was already planning on devoting most of my time to playing through a mod pack once I get my PC. So I'll actually be on the server most of the time.

Adamvg

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Adamvg
Teamspeak Access: yes/no Mic: yes/no: Yes/Yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Too much. Started with IC for minecraft beta, then left MC for a bit. Came back at the start of Tekkit.
Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: Yeah.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Fair bit.
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: (make this count) I'm known to find lots of bugs, and since I run a modpack of my own I'm fairly good at reading crashlogs and identifying what is causing said crash. Also run a few MC servers, so I've had my fair share of crash logs.

Numbah90

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: numbah90
Teamspeak Access:
yes
Mic:
yes
Modded Minecraft Experience: Been playing vanilla since beta 1.1, modding since beta 1.3. Familiar with most tech mods (though still a tad bit fuzzy on some aspects of it)
yes
None, but with the mod on I'll actually be motivated to learn.

I've been playing modded minecraft and FTB for a long time, and know quite a bit about most of the mods used in the packs here. I'm able to play often and am alright at figuring out what goes wrong in a crash report. I have a lot of experience building my own packs as well.

GlitchMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: GlitchMonkeyMC
Modded Minecraft Experience: Years playing many different ones. Its not possible to list them all.
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Zero
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I can find bugs by just logging in. I have been a part of pack development and have programming experience. I can also pump up the pack with my twitch account (assuming it can be streamed). ;)

goudawgs

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: katsuoumezawa

Modded Minecraft Experience: I have been playing modded minecraft since 2011 mostly using the dw20 packs. Have run a few private servers and messed with configs for multiple mods.

Can you set up an instance in MultiMC: With a few minutes of Google I probably could.

GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): No in depth experience just what I've gleaned from glancing through older mod packs.

Well for one I've got 2 years of professional manual software testing for video games. I excel at thinking in round about ways and finding bugs/exploits and then being able to reproduce them. I've got experience with bug reports, test plans, and debugging.

The_Dogmeat

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: The_Dogmeat
Modded Minecraft Experience: Bin playing Moded sence i got minecraft in Beta 1.0. And made my own pack befor i found the FTB
launcher
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Very small
Trying something new, untested, cross-modding and test 4 testings sake, can there be any more fun. And the chance to try out some thing that is a bit more difficult then usual.

Neil_50437

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Neil_50437
Modded Minecraft Experience: I played a long time
GregTech 5 Experience (1.7.10): Too much
Why I should choose you to be a tester for this pack: I have to fix peoples stuff then they break it I don't plan to play much just want to sort through the configs and such to make sure its fine.

Reactions: SatanicSanta
Status
Not open for further replies.