Obsidian Pressure Plates

nicktonton

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like a very useful item. I'm a bit confused as to why obsidian was picked though, does anyone know why?

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
I want a diamond-block pressure-plate to keep wild RichardGs away :p

I played BtW a lot myself (and still play it sometimes) and I got so used to the obsidian pressure-plates that I constructed a cool house 3 days ago just to invite every creeper inside because I placed a normal pressure-plate on the outside... it was a very explosive experience.

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for this. Its awesome. We tested it with a creeper and I think he was a bit confused :D

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
Love this mod !!! now zombies can be banging on my door as long they want... it wont open till i get there !

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the pack... Does it add anything other than the obsidian pressure plate? And if so... is there any point in this other than putting on the outside of your door so that creepers can't get in?

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the pack... Does it add anything other than the obsidian pressure plate? And if so... is there any point in this other than putting on the outside of your door so that creepers can't get in?

That's all i want it to do =D

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

No it doesn't add anything else... and no there is no point aside from keeping mobs out of your house. If you do not like it feel free to disable it.