Whitelist Server NYAN-Craft [Mindcrack 8.2.0][Whitelisted][Mature 16+][20tps][Skype][NA Host][Mystcraft][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thunder2277o
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about a year and a half
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: want to get on a server that does not have griefers
Anything else you want to add: i mostly work with bees thaumcraft and a bit of red power

Added!

Regeanom

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Reganom
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Played Technic for a while, and played the FTB maps.
Mic: Working fine (I think)
Why do you want to join: Looking for a nice community server, where people play to have fun WITH others, not despite. I like the fact mystcraft is added, I hate destroying the landscape with the quarries.
Anything else you want to add: My general build style in FTB is mod dependant, My factory looks like a factory, thaumcraft looks thaumcrafty and snozberries taste like snozberries! (sorry watched charlie and the chocolate factory again earlier!) I normally focus on building machine set ups, pipes running around my base, machines sending items to other machines to other factories to be sorted etc.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Reganom
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Played Technic for a while, and played the FTB maps.
Mic: Working fine (I think)
Why do you want to join: Looking for a nice community server, where people play to have fun WITH others, not despite. I like the fact mystcraft is added, I hate destroying the landscape with the quarries.
Anything else you want to add: My general build style in FTB is mod dependant, My factory looks like a factory, thaumcraft looks thaumcrafty and snozberries taste like snozberries! (sorry watched charlie and the chocolate factory again earlier!) I normally focus on building machine set ups, pipes running around my base, machines sending items to other machines to other factories to be sorted etc.

Added!

Logan707

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrazzyL
Where are you from: Alberta,Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I've been playing Feed The Beast mod pack since it came out, bringing much experience in many of the mods that are implemented.
Mic: Indeed
Why do you want to join: Recently I have been playing FTB by myself and have discovered it to be quite lonely. I would like to play with others on this mod pack and make connections to add to the experience of the game.
Anything else you want to add: I ensure that ill be an active player on the server except for a specific week as i will be in Spain :p

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrazzyL
Where are you from: Alberta,Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I've been playing Feed The Beast mod pack since it came out, bringing much experience in many of the mods that are implemented.
Mic: Indeed
Why do you want to join: Recently I have been playing FTB by myself and have discovered it to be quite lonely. I would like to play with others on this mod pack and make connections to add to the experience of the game.
Anything else you want to add: I ensure that ill be an active player on the server except for a specific week as i will be in Spain :p

Added in a minute

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomboy90
Where are you from: iam from the netherlands
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: i have played modded minecraft since ic1 and i think iam pretty good with it
Mic: i use my ipad for skype but the sound is clear enough to hear me
Why do you want to join: i want to join because i have not played mindcracked on a server and i want to make some new friends
Anything else you want to ad : i hope you pick me and whe sould have allot of fun

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomboy90
Where are you from: iam from the netherlands
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: i have played modded minecraft since ic1 and i think iam pretty good with it
Mic: i use my ipad for skype but the sound is clear enough to hear me
Why do you want to join: i want to join because i have not played mindcracked on a server and i want to make some new friends
Anything else you want to ad : i hope you pick me and whe sould have allot of fun

Added Because im the only one from the netherlands currently :C

TheShyPie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheShyPie
Where are you from: California, USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since mods were new. :)
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) nikolas.sepulveda3 Though I prefer not to use it as my mic is broken (though im building a new computer soon, which will have one)
Mic: Sorta
Why do you want to join: Need some place fun and simple to play. Im tired of the over-complexity and hierarchy of public servers
Anything else you want to add: Tacos are good. Im highly experienced in all these mods.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheShyPie
Where are you from: California, USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since mods were new. :)
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) nikolas.sepulveda3 Though I prefer not to use it as my mic is broken (though im building a new computer soon, which will have one)
Mic: Sorta
Why do you want to join: Need some place fun and simple to play. Im tired of the over-complexity and hierarchy of public servers
Anything else you want to add: Tacos are good. Im highly experienced in all these mods.

Added!

bigboy93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bigboy93jc
Where are you from:ms
How long have you played Modded Minecraft:1 1/2 years
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) i have skype but i use mumble
Mic:yes i have mumble
Why do you want to join:i want tp join a friendly server where i can play with a friend and survive
Anything else you want to add:do you have your own configs or anything like that

dabomb0186

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:dabomb0186
Where are you from: Arizona
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: for a few years now
Mic:i do have a mic but i prefer using mumble not Skype
Why do you want to join:i want to join to help the community and the other reason is that all the other servers i have played on have gone offline :/
Anything else you want to add: I am very knowledgeable when it comes to mods

N0rthic

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:N0rthic
Where are you from:The Netherlands
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since Beta, don't really remember, i played early versions of IC and other technical mods
Skype:I prefer not to post it but i have it and I can also use other Communication software like Mumble or TS
Mic:Yes, regular one
Why do you want to join: Basically to have a friendly community experience and being able to share and learn ideas and knowledge from the mods with others. And to have fun of course, together with other people! I like the addition of mystcraft. It changes the gameplay and lets the overworld landscape a bit of a nicer place altogether with the fact that aesthetic buildings are somewhat required. It really is a plus and makes this server a really interesting one, on top of the fact that it’s location is in The Netherlands, meaning that I won't have any lag issues. So I hope that this is convincing enough.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing special

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bigboy93jc
Where are you from:ms
How long have you played Modded Minecraft:1 1/2 years
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) i have skype but i use mumble
Mic:yes i have mumble
Why do you want to join:i want tp join a friendly server where i can play with a friend and survive
Anything else you want to add:do you have your own configs or anything like that

Application
IGN:N0rthic
Where are you from:The Netherlands
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since Beta, don't really remember, i played early versions of IC and other technical mods
Skype:I prefer not to post it but i have it and I can also use other Communication software like Mumble or TS
Mic:Yes, regular one
Why do you want to join: Basically to have a friendly community experience and being able to share and learn ideas and knowledge from the mods with others. And to have fun of course, together with other people! I like the addition of mystcraft. It changes the gameplay and lets the overworld landscape a bit of a nicer place altogether with the fact that aesthetic buildings are somewhat required. It really is a plus and makes this server a really interesting one, on top of the fact that it’s location is in The Netherlands, meaning that I won't have any lag issues. So I hope that this is convincing enough.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing special

Application
IGN:dabomb0186
Where are you from: Arizona
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: for a few years now
Mic:i do have a mic but i prefer using mumble not Skype
Why do you want to join:i want to join to help the community and the other reason is that all the other servers i have played on have gone offline :/
Anything else you want to add: I am very knowledgeable when it comes to mods

Added x3

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbass1997
Age: 15 (Please read the rest before you reject me for my age)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded MC for such a long time I can't quite remember exactly but I think I started in mid-beta.
Mic: My mic isn't bad in terms of quality but isn't a professional mic either. Mainly just a $10.00 Logitech headset.
Why do you want to join: The last Mindcrack server that I played on has become somewhat abandoned. What I mean by this is that a lot of the people who had played on it don't seem to come online as often as they used to. Due to this, I am looking for another mature server to play on where I don't have to worry about griefing or annoying, rude players.
Anything else you want to add: Although I understand if you don't want to approve this application because of my age, please give me a chance to prove I am not just a little kid trying to get on here to annoy everyone I can. You may hear this a lot but I am more mature and polite than most teenagers. I don't goof off like most others and I certainly don't break rules or laws. In my life, I strive to help others around me daily, even those who may be mean to me or that I dislike. To prove I'm not an annoying little kid, I am fully able to speak with you either on Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and other various voice chat software. If you want to know my skype username, please message me privately as I do not like giving it away to the public.

dabomb0187

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:dabomb0187
Where are you from:arizona
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: first time
Mic:no mic but I have a computer that picks up voice
Why do you want to join:my friend plays on the server (dabomb0186) he gave me his spare account
Anything else you want to add:i would really like to play on this server

_SyndicateX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : _SyndicateX
Where are you from? : Australia
How long have you played modded minecraft? : Year and a half.
Mic : Webcam
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a community based server and mainly because dabomb0186 made me apply.
Anything else you want to add? : Knowledge is power, and honesty is trust.

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: For about a year now
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to play some FTB with people that love it as much as I do!
Anything else you want to add: I think I can bring a lot to the server because I know most of the mods pretty well

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbass1997
Age: 15 (Please read the rest before you reject me for my age)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded MC for such a long time I can't quite remember exactly but I think I started in mid-beta.
Mic: My mic isn't bad in terms of quality but isn't a professional mic either. Mainly just a $10.00 Logitech headset.
Why do you want to join: The last Mindcrack server that I played on has become somewhat abandoned. What I mean by this is that a lot of the people who had played on it don't seem to come online as often as they used to. Due to this, I am looking for another mature server to play on where I don't have to worry about griefing or annoying, rude players.
Anything else you want to add: Although I understand if you don't want to approve this application because of my age, please give me a chance to prove I am not just a little kid trying to get on here to annoy everyone I can. You may hear this a lot but I am more mature and polite than most teenagers. I don't goof off like most others and I certainly don't break rules or laws. In my life, I strive to help others around me daily, even those who may be mean to me or that I dislike. To prove I'm not an annoying little kid, I am fully able to speak with you either on Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and other various voice chat software. If you want to know my skype username, please message me privately as I do not like giving it away to the public.

Application
IGN:dabomb0187
Where are you from:arizona
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: first time
Mic:no mic but I have a computer that picks up voice
Why do you want to join:my friend plays on the server (dabomb0186) he gave me his spare account
Anything else you want to add:i would really like to play on this server

IGN: FijianMamba
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: For about a year now
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to play some FTB with people that love it as much as I do!
Anything else you want to add: I think I can bring a lot to the server because I know most of the mods pretty well

IGN : _SyndicateX
Where are you from? : Australia
How long have you played modded minecraft? : Year and a half.
Mic : Webcam
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a community based server and mainly because dabomb0186 made me apply.
Anything else you want to add? : Knowledge is power, and honesty is trust.

Added x4

Neenjahx3

Jul 29, 2019
Neenjahx3
Age 15 ( Turning 16 )
I am from Australia
I have played FTB for approximately a year
I do not own a Mic or Skype account
I want to join a friendly community that will allow me to co-operate with others and have friendly treatment
Although i do not own i mic i still hope this would not determine whether i would be accepted
Thank you.