[NOW PLAYABLE] The Abandoned House 2 [Jam-Packed] [145+ Quests] [Dungeons, Tech, Bees, Magic]

What should be added to the map?

• Total voters

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
it appears that the creosote bottle in rolling out the creosote does not appear to show up. even spawning it in does not register.

Wumpsi

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the Version 1.2.5 is up. Within Jabba and no ID conficts. Thank you for the fast update.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I cant play the map its in 3.file and i cant download it what should i do:/
I'm not sure at all what you're saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1409504121][/DOUBLEPOST]
maybe put it into another quest or make it a consume task? consume everything, give it all back maybe?
I'll work on it for the next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1409504191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can u get the mod, every new ftb jampacked has?
Please rephrase your question, it makes no sense at the moment.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

hansyboy77

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm having problems playing your modpack. Can't craft vanilla tools, and when I downloaded 1.2.5 the quest book was in editable mode.

Also are the villagers supposed to sell special books, or just default items?

Last edited:

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm having problems playing your modpack. Can't craft vanilla tools, and when I downloaded 1.2.5 the quest book was in editable mode.

Also are the villagers supposed to sell special books, or just default items?
Go into the HQM config and change the last config to true. Apologies, will be fixed in next patch. And villagers just sell normal items. They're there for decoration mainly. Vanilla tools not being able to be used is a feature, not a bug.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

You mean download it individually? For another pack you are making? Yes but it won't have any quests built in to it. It's called the Hard Core Questing mod. Google will help you find it. There will be instructions on how to make whatever quests you want but it will take a lot of work.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
There sure has been alot of people speaking yoda around here lately.
They are Non-native english speakers. Let me show you this graph. Not all languages structure their sentences as you are accustomed to. For some, english is their second, third, or even sixth language. Chances are you speak their language pretty crappy, so imagine how they feel coming here trying to communicate and being met with crap like this?

So please guys, at least attempt to be sensitive to the fact that not everybody has the same mastery of the english language as you do.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
They are Non-native english speakers. Let me show you this graph. Not all languages structure their sentences as you are accustomed to. For some, english is their second, third, or even sixth language. Chances are you speak their language pretty crappy, so imagine how they feel coming here trying to communicate and being met with crap like this?

So please guys, at least attempt to be sensitive to the fact that not everybody has the same mastery of the english language as you do.
I'm not being insensitive. And I don't think DoomSquirter was either. We're just saying people are asking strange questions that don't make a lot of sense regardless to their language. Please don't jump to conclusions.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not being insensitive. And I don't think DoomSquirter was either. We're just saying people are asking strange questions that don't make a lot of sense regardless to their language. Please don't jump to conclusions.
The question makes perfect sense in their language, but they do not yet grasp the rules of the language to not sound like "Yoda."

It only seems strange to you guys because the sentence is structured in an unfamiliar way. Making comments like this "strange questions" and "Yoda" is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying insensitive.

this person, for example, I believe is who he is talking about:

You telling me you couldn't figure out what he was asking?
Please rephrase your question, it makes no sense at the moment.

Oh... :(

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
The question makes perfect sense in their language, but they do not yet grasp the rules of the language to not sound like "Yoda"

It only seems strange to you guys because the sentence is structured in an unfamiliar way. Making comments like this "strange questions" and "Yoda" is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying insensitive.

this person, for example, I believe is who he is talking about:

You telling me you couldn't figure out what he was asking?

Oh... :(
Sigh some people just enjoy fights don't they. This is a forum about the map I made, not about HQM. I assumed he was talking about my map and thus I had no clue what he was talking about. It was 3 AM when I responded to him and I was tired. The point is, it's not a question to be asked in my forum. The other person, if you know what a 3.file is then good for you because I didn't. I'm not being racist or making fun of their language or anything. Congrats to them if they know English as well as they do. That's awesome. I wasn't making fun of their English and neither was DoomSquirter.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Forum != Thread

Don't take it personally, this type of responses to non-native english speakers are everywhere on the forum, not just your thread.