[NOW PLAYABLE] The Abandoned House 2 [Jam-Packed] [145+ Quests] [Dungeons, Tech, Bees, Magic]

What should be added to the map?

• Total voters

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
how? I went out the way that may contain something close to 100 blocks and still nothing. went to the small island and got the thing in the chest. I also went up to the power source and still didnt find a way back.
Think about ways you can leave a dimension.

SwapTheVowels

Jul 29, 2019
Try using a hoe/mattock on dirt not near water. I believe that you have a chance of getting seeds when using one on dirt that won't be irrigated by water, and thus won't become farmland.
Thank you so much. I was struggling for so long. I eventually even attempted to see if I could find a villager trade for wheat/seeds. I didn't.

Therevrun

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I can edit the quest book and it's not saving my progress. Anyone know what's the deal?

SwapTheVowels

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I can edit the quest book and it's not saving my progress. Anyone know what's the deal?
You need to access the folder at minecraft\config\hqm on your computer. There you will find the file "hqmconfig". Open this and change the true below to false.

Incorrect:
# Only use this as a map maker who wants to create quests. Leaving this off allows you the play the existing quests.
B:UseEditor=true
Correct:

# Only use this as a map maker who wants to create quests. Leaving this off allows you the play the existing quests.
B:UseEditor=false

Restart the mod and you should be good.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry an update is taking a while. School hit like a heavy bus. I'm trying my hardest to fix bugs and add quests and shtuff I promise. Expect an update Sunday. That's my goal.

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
One thing to change I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but the questing book is left in edit mode something you should change for the next update! Just trying to be helpful

Delenoru

Jul 29, 2019
So I haven't updated in a few days don't know if you've fixed it yet, but the Roll out the creosote quest is a crafting task as the first task, therefore not completeable because creosote bottles have no crafting recipe. Switching this task to a detection task or making the creosote bottle a secondary task(detection) would solve this problem easily. Also bump towards the aforementioned idea of using lockdown so as to allow easy recreation of the world after failure.

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
seems to be a bug with potential or kinetic. wont let me submit the full tesseract.

EDIT: seems the inticate circuit board in advanced farming wont submit either.

Last edited:

ddragon04

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the this modpack. there a pre loaded world instead I make new world see if Abandoned House 2 will work. but there is issues, I was spawn open area with no quest book no house to be found and see if all the lifes are gone on QDS I can re-create the world start all over again.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the this modpack. there a pre loaded world instead I make new world see if Abandoned House 2 will work. but there is issues, I was spawn open area with no quest book no house to be found and see if all the lifes are gone on QDS I can re-create the world start all over again.

You are supposed to use the pre loaded world.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Update Uploaded

Added some new mods, disableable as well so if you don't like them, don't play with them.
-ZombieAwareness
-Waila Harvestcraft
-IguanaTweaks

Changed some configs and quests to hopefully have less bugs.

Lilibet

Jul 29, 2019
The quest McDaisy's in the Meal Fit for a King quest page currently crashes/closes the whole Minecraft client when you try to open it.
(Running version 1.2.6)
EDIT: In the Let it Flow quest page the quest Water You Waiting For? crashes the game, too
EDIT: The quest Rolling Out the Creosote doesn't recognise the Bottle of Creosote
EDIT: Steel Co. quest is detecting crafts of Blast Furnace Bricks and not the amount you've made. (One craft makes 4 bricks)

Last edited: