Now Listed - Banished V 1.4.0 [Magic][Cave world][HQM][Combat][Survival]

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Purpled Fantasy Blocks are 29k emc worth. 8stone 1 gold nugget to make.

Anyone aware of what causes EE3 to forget learnt items?

Last edited:
Reactions: BaileyH

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Darn! Was trying to be clever and make another "trapped in a cave" modpack using the ExU Deep Dark, but then I found out that the Jampacked 2 Winning Pack already had that going on! :p

Really want to find a dimension that has vanilla MC resources and isn't taken so I can make a modpack out of it... Runic Dunegons, maybe, but it is made of unbreakable blocks.

And BTW, yes, I did delete my post for suggesting GeoStrata as it was a double post and I found your Github. :p

Solax

Jul 29, 2019
Starting a new map in 1.2.1. gives three missing block errors. Should these be ignored or is something broken?
Code:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: thaumicinfusion:reg_InfusedBlocktutamen, id 1221
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: thaumicinfusion:reg_InfusedBlocktutamen, id 1221
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: Botania:excaliber, id 4428

Also there does not seem to be 1.2.2. anywhere even though topic says there is?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Starting a new map in 1.2.1. gives three missing block errors. Should these be ignored or is something broken?
Code:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: thaumicinfusion:reg_InfusedBlocktutamen, id 1221
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: thaumicinfusion:reg_InfusedBlocktutamen, id 1221
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: Botania:excaliber, id 4428

Also there does not seem to be 1.2.2. anywhere even though topic says there is?

Missing blocks are no problem, it is just changes made by thaumic infusion and the template isn't updated to reflect that.

Update 1.2.2 got lost in the ether apparently, I will release an update sometime this week to fix the missing server files.

Reactions: Solax

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Ya know, I just might make an LP on this. If I can figure out how to generate these in the Caveworld, I'll add GeoStrata for the LP only. But either way, if I can actually survive for long enough, I'll make one. And I'll give myself a challenge: Build aesthetically while trying to survive. Chiseled Obsidian here I come!

Hazzor

Jul 29, 2019
perhaps it didn't go more mainstream or get listed because of the difficulty. personally I like it, that was fairly well documented, but I imagine it turned a lot of people off in the early stages of the packs release

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.2.3
  • Updated Botania
  • Updated Epic Siege Mod
  • Updated Thaumic Infusion
  • Updated Aura Cascade
  • Purple Fantasy Blocks are no longer worth 29k EMC >_>
  • Nature Guardian/Lightning Guardian spawn egg quests now actually give you spawn eggs...
  • Can now obtain Kami/TT shards.
As always, EMC changes must be manually updated if you wish for them to change. The first post has instructions on how.

TheElectricCake

Jul 29, 2019
It's a darned shame if it didn't get listed because of difficulty. There are several modpacks which I would consider hard-starters that are of similar difficulty...Anyone trying an Advent of Ascension mod without knowing what they are getting into is going to be dead pretty damned fast.

Do the turrets and golems engage epic siege mobs yet? I gave up wasting the resources to build new ones some time ago because for nine out of ten mobs they just sat there and didn't recognize them.

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Trying Banished, its appear so cool, im thinking the 1 kill quest very inefficient because most times i kill more than 1 before have a chance to collect the reward.
Please use a item drop to fill reputation bar instead the actual system

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
Trying Banished, its appear so cool, im thinking the 1 kill quest very inefficient because most times i kill more than 1 before have a chance to collect the reward.
Please use a item drop to fill reputation bar instead the actual system
back in the older days of the modpack you had to get 5 kill to get rep and t was annoying it is better this way

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.4
  • Updated Aroma Core
  • Updated Botania
  • Updated Bibliocraft
  • Updated Carpenters Blocks
  • Updated Special Mobs
  • Updated Thaumic Infusion

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
YES! YES! GOD YES!!!

Sorry, couldn't contain my excitement, but this is the best pack I have seen in probably ever. Congrats!

quik

Jul 29, 2019
You should remove dynamic lights from the server. Caused me some problems to run the server and the reason was dynamic lights. Its only client side so it doesnt need to be on the server. Anyway, gonna test this pack out now o/

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
So glad its listed, this pack is huge gem that has slipped by most youtubers, maybe it will get a bit more notice now!

SQUIDHEADSS

Jul 29, 2019
Do you plan on adding Witchery? I just find it odd that it isn't there, as what magic pack is complete without it?